How do we feel about depth after the RW game?

I've been very worried about depth, mostly at LB and WR. My concerned are far from gone, but BK, Bell, and Turner looked solid, very solid even. Behind Fish, Compton, and Lavonte, I still feel like we have issues, but Stoddard and Roach looked adequate. RB still worries me, but Rex is solid as a rock, and the freshmen coming in are all highly touted if nothing else.

There's my $.02, what say you HB?

RB still worries me, but I was pleasently suprised about Kildow. If he produces like that against real opponents then he will be a nice addition. I wish we could have seen what Gilleyen has learned in this short amount of time.

Kildow seems like the next Spring Game Star to me. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but I look for Green/Heard/Abdullah to be bigger contributors than Kildow. We'll see.

RB still worries me, but I was pleasently suprised about Kildow. If he produces like that against real opponents then he will be a nice addition. I wish we could have seen what Gilleyen has learned in this short amount of time.

Kildow seems like the next Spring Game Star to me. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but I look for Green/Heard/Abdullah to be bigger contributors than Kildow. We'll see.

I agree that the other 3 will probably be larger contributors, but if Kildow could work his way into the mix that would be nice. He reminds me of a less flashy porkchop.

I agree that the other 3 will probably be larger contributors, but if Kildow could work his way into the mix that would be nice. He reminds me of a less flashy porkchop.

I saw the Ross comparison at least once already. Kildow is small like Ross, and shifty, but Cory was also damned strong. It's too early for me to make any kind of comparison between the two. Ross had enough guts and heart for two players, too. If Kildow is anything like Ross, that's a heck of a guy to have on your team.

I'd love to have him play. Like I've always said, I don't care what the name on the jersey says, as long as they're playing well. I just hope they all do well, as long as they're wearing our jersey.

LB Is real sketchy to me. After David, Compton, and Fisher we don't have a whole lot besides Whaley. I think Santos will get a redshirt, but wouldn't be surprised if Bo decides not to give him one.

WR We obviously don't have experience, but I feel we have a lot of talent and depth here. Kinnie, Turner, Bell, SJB, Enunwa, Osborne and Hyland.

RB Again no experience but the 3 freshman we bring in are dynamite. Rex will do his thing and Kidlow has a slight chance to see the field.

Alonzo Whaley had a LOT of stops. I think he'll be OK back there. Matt May looks like a solid backup as well, and could be a solid contributor. I'm not as worried about the LBs as some.

I'm still confused by Whaley. He made some starts last year (I think?) but now he's buried behind Stoddard, May, and Roach for the spring game? He must just be wildly inconsistent. I guess that means he's got some good upside, but I'm still not sure what to make of him.

Apparently Bo demands a lot from his LBs, and some guys (EMart, for example) are having a hard time grasping it all. Whaley seems to be in this situation - lots of physical talent, but not assignment-sound yet.

This would be my guess, as well. I remember in Bo's first year seeing him get more upset with Ekeler than any other assistant coach on the squad. This says to me that he expects a lot of his linebackers to me, as well.

My depth worries have been and continue to be on the offensive line. I think we have a lot of talent there and "bodies", but not the experience depth that'd you'd like to see in an offensive line.

O line depth is my main concern going into the season. We have a lot of untested talent that we have read/heard about, but little to base any conclusions off of. We saw Arod limited last year, and Sirles started every game, but who else will be on the two deep?

The line play is the most important part of the team in my opinion, and im not worried about the Dline depth.