Ladies and Gentlemen...

Man our backfield is going to be STACKED with talent. I can't remember the last time we had that much talent at the RB spot. Thanks for posting the first picture of Rex in his RB stance, I really like the color on the photo just something about it that looks vintage like. I'm gonna have to save that picture on my laptop when I get home

Looking at all these guys side by side... now we know why Pelini said we are going to have a GREAT running game this year. We're going to have straight line speed in Heard, shifty speed in Abdullah, great vision with Green, we already know what Rex can do, we'll have great blocking and downhill running from Tyler Legate, a great short yardage back in Marrow... and Green, Burkhead, Abdullah and Heard can all catch.

Defenses are going to look at us and say... we can't stop them on 4th and 1. We guard the receivers well on the pass and then the RB's catch and run. We patrol the backfield and then the receivers are too fast for us to catch up with them. We put our small speedy guys on the field and then Nebraska puts Jean Baptiste, Enunwa, and BK on the field with Marrow and they power and block us over. We try to sack the QB but he's so fast he gets away and that pressure left guys open.... AHHHHH How do we stop these guys?!

Looking at all these guys side by side... now we know why Pelini said we are going to have a GREAT running game this year. We're going to have straight line speed in Heard, shifty speed in Abdullah, great vision with Green, we already know what Rex can do, we'll have great blocking and downhill running from Tyler Legate, a great short yardage back in Marrow... and Green, Burkhead, Abdullah and Heard can all catch.

Defenses are going to look at us and say... we can't stop them on 4th and 1. We guard the receivers well on the pass and then the RB's catch and run. We patrol the backfield and then the receivers are too fast for us to catch up with them. We put our small speedy guys on the field and then Nebraska puts Jean Baptiste, Enunwa, and BK on the field with Marrow and they power and block us over. We try to sack the QB but he's so fast he gets away and that pressure left guys open.... AHHHHH How do we stop these guys?!

False. We will never be in a 4th and 1. Not with that stable of RBs.

The reality is though if our offensive line doesn't get it done then these guys will not be able to hit their full potential. But yes the backfield is stacked with talent no doubt.

My thoughts exactly. The O-line has to produce. You can put an average back behind a good O-line and he will look great. Put a great back behind a terrible O-line and he will look terrible. (the exception being Barry Sanders)

The reality is though if our offensive line doesn't get it done then these guys will not be able to hit their full potential. But yes the backfield is stacked with talent no doubt.

My thoughts exactly. The O-line has to produce. You can put an average back behind a good O-line and he will look great. Put a great back behind a terrible O-line and he will look terrible. (the exception being Barry Sanders)

troo dat

I like the way you think! :)

Thank god we have a new coordinator, Watson would have proved you wrong lol

I like the way you think! :)

I think that plays better if you read my quote in Dwight's voice, too.

dwight_l.jpg

• Fire 1