ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Honestly, I don't think we've ever really been "in" with Fuller. I think he's been searching for a place where he can play QB, and play right away. He thought he had it at Rutgers, and I'm sure RichRod promised him that...

At this point, just give me Peat and any 3 of the others...

Honestly, I don't think we've ever really been "in" with Fuller. I think he's been searching for a place where he can play QB, and play right away. He thought he had it at Rutgers, and I'm sure RichRod promised him that...

At this point, just give me Peat and any 3 of the others...

After he visited in October we were in the lead or co-leading with Rutgers. The none pressure style of recruiting our coaches practice backfired with Devin.

Ok so if Fuller doesn't go N... that leaves us

Curry

Moore

Peat

Shelton

VV

I say let's get em all!! If we can still get these guys, it would be a heckuva class.

Agreed. Talent and depth would be greatly upgraded.

I also agree. Fuller would be a nice athlete to slot into the QB position with T-Mart and Tommy, but getting the added depth is very important for the class as well. I'm still not sure why Fuller feels NU is not the right place. If I were a Fuller, I would see that T-Mart is vulnerable to injury as well as competion takeover, so the odds of playing for a ranked team that runs an offense which mirrors his abilities is right in front of his face. Going to school out in AZ, I can testify that U of A football is not a big issue on Saturday afternoons.