ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

the coaches don't know what they are doing and he would have done it differently.

All I can say is, if we end up with less than 18 recruits, and miss out on Ford and/or Curry because of what coaches told them, then yeah, I'd say they messed up.

I don't know why this is so hard for you people to understand. I do not want to be right. I feel that I made a realistic prediction, as opposed to many others, who were predicting as high as 23 recruits. If you want to call it being negative, fine. We'll find out soon if I was being negative or being realistic.

I don't know why this is so hard for you people to understand. I do not want to be right. I feel that I made a realistic prediction, as opposed to many others, who were predicting as high as 23 recruits. If you want to call it being negative, fine. We'll find out soon if I was being negative or being realistic.

As a Husker fan I would assume that you wouldn't want to be right, but your actions speak otherwise....For the record I would say that 16 is the lowest we would get, no way that we stay at 14....

Bah...the kid is going to announce at 4:00? That is the weakest of sauce. My daughter has a basketball game starting at...4:00. Not that it isn't entertaining to watch seven year old girls play basketball, (and it actually is pretty entertaining, especially when there are a couple of kids who are super competetive and are throwing elbows and slamming into each other in the paint fighting for rebounds) but I wanted to be on HB for the madness.

Then again, I was around for the Owa debacle. Maybe I was the problem. I usually am.

Bah...the kid is going to announce at 4:00? That is the weakest of sauce. My daughter has a basketball game starting at...4:00. Not that it isn't entertaining to watch seven year old girls play basketball, (and it actually is pretty entertaining, especially when there are a couple of kids who are super competetive and are throwing elbows and slamming into each other in the paint fighting for rebounds) but I wanted to be on HB for the madness.

Then again, I was around for the Owa debacle. Maybe I was the problem. I usually am.

Do you own a smartphone? Allows for a constant virtual finger on the pulse of Huskerboard....

Do you own a smartphone? Allows for a constant virtual finger on the pulse of Huskerboard....

:lol: I like where your head is at. Unfortuantely, I've already specifically been informed that I will not be allowed to bring my Kindle to the game, unless I "don't want nice things to happen to me." GD blackmail...

:lol: I like where your head is at. Unfortuantely, I've already specifically been informed that I will not be allowed to bring my Kindle to the game, unless I "don't want nice things to happen to me." GD blackmail...

Thats too bad.... but try to make time to vote in the LB starting lineup thread.... A few solid choices in there.... :moreinteresting:wasted:power

Found this to be interesting in today's paper... Nebraska not even mentioned.

http://azstarnet.com...1871e3ce6c.html

of course they dont. they are ignoring the big dog in the discussion to sensationalize the story.

if they get him the story will then read, "Fuller commits to AU over NEBRASKA and rutgers."

Agreed. Not saying they won't get him, but lazy, biased journalism.

I think that one thing that seems to get overlooked when discussing Fuller's decision is Tommy Armstrong. How willing is Fuller to come in and compete with Armstrong. It probably weighs on his mind, that if Armstrong beats him out, he will never see the field as a QB at Nebraska....

in my opinion, and i will say this about any recruit, if they dont wanna compete then we dont want or need them.

competition makes you better and if you dont wanna get better then go to Arizona imo.