ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

I think that one thing that seems to get overlooked when discussing Fuller's decision is Tommy Armstrong. How willing is Fuller to come in and compete with Armstrong. It probably weighs on his mind, that if Armstrong beats him out, he will never see the field as a QB at Nebraska....

in my opinion, and i will say this about any recruit, if they dont wanna compete then we dont want or need them.

competition makes you better and if you dont wanna get better then go to Arizona imo.

i think TA AND RICH Rod must be working together to sabotage our chances with DF......

I think that one thing that seems to get overlooked when discussing Fuller's decision is Tommy Armstrong. How willing is Fuller to come in and compete with Armstrong. It probably weighs on his mind, that if Armstrong beats him out, he will never see the field as a QB at Nebraska....

in my opinion, and i will say this about any recruit, if they dont wanna compete then we dont want or need them.

competition makes you better and if you dont wanna get better then go to Arizona imo.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Guys the thing is programs that are competing and contending for BCS bowls and NCs are able to get talented recruits at any position regardless of who the incumbents or incoming recruits are, and if that is the direction we are trying to go that's what we have to be able to do. Programs that are able to get (talented) recruits to buy into the bigger picture and them being apart of that is what these programs do. Just my 2 cents

Yeah, which is why Devin Fuller needs to be a Husker. To me, if he's willing to earn it in practice, he could start his sophomore year. I would say, if he's good enough, he could dethrone Taylor and take over at QB, but I don't see that happening. Contrary to popular belief around here, Taylor is the QB because he "gets it" and understands the intricacies of the offense.

Agreed.

Guys the thing is programs that are competing and contending for BCS bowls and NCs are able to get talented recruits at any position regardless of who the incumbents or incoming recruits are, and if that is the direction we are trying to go that's what we have to be able to do. Programs that are able to get (talented) recruits to buy into the bigger picture and them being apart of that is what these programs do. Just my 2 cents

ummm....thats exactly what we said. if he is scared of the incumbents then he should go elsewhere=if he is scared to compete then he should go to AU imo.

i dont think he is scared to compete and i think he will sign N, but you never 100% know and i have been wrong before.

Yeah, which is why Devin Fuller needs to be a Husker. To me, if he's willing to earn it in practice, he could start his sophomore year. I would say, if he's good enough, he could dethrone Taylor and take over at QB, but I don't see that happening. Contrary to popular belief around here, Taylor is the QB because he "gets it" and understands the intricacies of the offense.

I would agree for other positions, but I don't like having multiple QBs in one class.

Agreed.

ummm....thats exactly what we said. if he is scared of the incumbents then he should go elsewhere=if he is scared to compete then he should go to AU imo.

i dont think he is scared to compete and i think he will sign N, but you never 100% know and i have been wrong before.

I was actually trying to back y'all up, but all in all we agree