HOLY F*CKING SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats bad ass, I have too visit the greatness that is Yankee Stadium before I die. What a awesome concert that will be.

The House That Ruth Built is gone. The stadium they have now, while nice, doesn't have the same history.

:LOLtartar I was actually in the process of writing something exactly like this and then when I was about to submit and I thought there is no way he doesn't already know that, so I changed my mind

They pick this crap shack to play this show in??? What the f#*k?!? I mean it is bad enough the Yankees are there, but for the love of Cliff Burton Notre f'ing Dame and Kansas State have played on that field.

They did like6 or 8 shows over in Europe this things has to go on for like a month at least stateside. Playing on September 14th, I am thinking it doesn't happen. This show is WAY bigger than an arena tour.

Gee, great. A bunch of losers lit up on JD in a sh!thole of a town seeing a bunch of has been burn outs.

PASS

burnouts?? Mhmmm

Better this than some crap ass bands like Nickleback, Creed, or some pop group

Don't flame me too hard for this but give Creed some props, although their front man is a douche and has absolutely zero voice talent left the rest of that band can play and Mark Tremonti can absolutely shred a guitar.

Gee, great. A bunch of losers lit up on JD in a sh!thole of a town seeing a bunch of has been burn outs.

PASS

burnouts?? Mhmmm

Don't flame me too hard for this but give Creed some props, although their front man is a douche and has absolutely zero voice talent left the rest of that band can play and Mark Tremonti can absolutely shred a guitar.

if Creed sucked any harder, they'd be Hanson

PASS

burnouts?? Mhmmm

if Creed sucked any harder, they'd be Hanson

...and Nickleback would be the Jonas Brothers!

Anyone who is into Hard Rock/Metal would appreciate the Big 4, I would hope...

• 4 months later...

I just got back last night from making my trek up to NYC to watch the Big 4 concert. My ears are still ringing. There won't be another concert like this in years! If I had to rank all four of their performances that night I would go with.....1. Megadeath, 2. Slayer, 3. Metallica, and 4. Slayer. If any of you listen to The Howard Stern Show, I stood right beside Richard Christy for most of the show. That guy was a blast to be around!

I just got back last night from making my trek up to NYC to watch the Big 4 concert. My ears are still ringing. There won't be another concert like this in years! If I had to rank all four of their performances that night I would go with.....1. Megadeath, 2. Slayer, 3. Metallica, and 4. Slayer. If any of you listen to The Howard Stern Show, I stood right beside Richard Christy for most of the show. That guy was a blast to be around!

What section were you in?