Suh credits Bros. Pelini for his current success

Q. Who has had the biggest impact on your football career?

Suh: If I hadn’t met the Pelini brothers, if they hadn’t come to Nebraska, I don’t think I’d be in the situation where I am right now. Coach Bo Pelini and coach Carl Pelini are two coaches I talk to on a regular basis, especially coach Bo. They are coaches I feel elevated my game. When I first met coach Bo, he blatantly told me, "You are a great athlete but you don’t have the right mind-set and you didn’t have the right coaching the last couple of years." He said it was going to be a challenge. "You have great ability, but you have to put in the work to become the great player I know you want to become." That’s something I’ve never allowed myself to forget. He made that come true for me and continues to help me.

LINK

Q. Who has had the biggest impact on your football career?

Suh: If I hadn’t met the Pelini brothers, if they hadn’t come to Nebraska, I don’t think I’d be in the situation where I am right now. Coach Bo Pelini and coach Carl Pelini are two coaches I talk to on a regular basis, especially coach Bo. They are coaches I feel elevated my game. When I first met coach Bo, he blatantly told me, "You are a great athlete but you don’t have the right mind-set and you didn’t have the right coaching the last couple of years." He said it was going to be a challenge. "You have great ability, but you have to put in the work to become the great player I know you want to become." That’s something I’ve never allowed myself to forget. He made that come true for me and continues to help me.

LINK

firstly thats f'ing awesome!! so much love for the huskers from SUH.. i think its soo rad!!

secondly....wow that needs to be right front in center in recruit reading material

:bonesflag: :bonesflag: :bonesflag: :bonesflag:

Translation: BC and his staff sucked

funny how that works- under one staff the guy plays and looks average, under another he's a beast- we better thank our lucky stars everytime Bo runs onto that field- and although Tom made a mistake with Solich,in my eyes he more than made up for it by hiring Bo- actually if you think about it, if not for the first mistake Bo wouldn't be here now