Sam McKewon: Chat Wrap

Sam McKewon is doing a chat on the OWH this mornning. Any guess as to which huskeronline member asked it? I have a guess!

Comment From CookiedogX CookiedogX: ] Welcome to the OWH. Can you comment on how the Husker Athletic Department is better under Tom Osborne than it was under Steve Pederson. Conference titles are few, BO embarrasses the state, and NU has taken on a lot of debt with the construction of numerous sports facilities. How is TO an improvement over Pederson again?

How do people actually think SP was any good?

Sam McKewon is doing a chat on the OWH this mornning. Any guess as to which huskeronline member asked it? I have a guess!

Comment From CookiedogX CookiedogX: ] Welcome to the OWH. Can you comment on how the Husker Athletic Department is better under Tom Osborne than it was under Steve Pederson. Conference titles are few, BO embarrasses the state, and NU has taken on a lot of debt with the construction of numerous sports facilities. How is TO an improvement over Pederson again?

Hahaha he must be a family member of Peedy

There are lots of mentally challenged people in this world.

This place isn't one of them but there are some boards (and newspapers) that are very anti TO and anti UNL. Its mostly full of mouth breathers who try to bully everyone into thinking that way by stating lies and half truths and negative opinions over and over until people eventually start to believe them. People often figure if there is smoke there is fire but what they don't know is really some jerk off is pulling the fire alarm or starting an arson fire because they like the attention, drama and a chance to say I told you so when someone finally does make a mistake.

This place isn't one of them but there are some boards (and newspapers) that are very anti TO and anti UNL. Its mostly full of mouth breathers who try to bully everyone into thinking that way by stating lies and half truths and negative opinions over and over until people eventually start to believe them. People often figure if there is smoke there is fire but what they don't know is really some jerk off is pulling the fire alarm or starting an arson fire because they like the attention, drama and a chance to say I told you so when someone finally does make a mistake.

Yes, and it's aggravating when those lies and half-truths migrate over here from people with memberships at other boards. There is a TON of misinformation out there from people who claim to be insiders.

Hahaha he must be a family member of Peedy

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a former OWH reporter, Dirk or even the head guy at the OWH who didn't take TO's threat seriously when he told them to back of negative slanted press stories or be left out of access to the program.

This, and there are some fringe fans that are (still) opposed to our move to the B1G and view this as an affront to the program bigger than anything SP did.

Nevermind the context, the Texas/Big XII Hypocrisy, or the massive improvement to academics with this move (not that they were inadequate before, mind you).

Some folks just plain don't like change, and TO (ironically) changed the whole of the university in one fell swoop.

Yes, and it's aggravating when those lies and half-truths migrate over here from people with memberships at other boards. There is a TON of misinformation out there from people who claim to be insiders.

My source said you'd say something like that

That's not all that impressive considering I'm your source. ;)

Yeah...but I sent it to you in a PM so .....

Yeah...but I sent it to you in a PM so .....

But you only knew it because you bought a blue ting last week

That sure sounds a lot like HI. There lots of very good posters there too but there's an extremely hardcore anti Bo/TO veteran bunch that are relentless. Thank goodness for HB! :corndance

That sure sounds a lot like HI. There lots of very good posters there too but there's an extremely hardcore anti Bo/TO veteran bunch that are relentless. Thank goodness for HB! :corndance

We have a winner! I can pretty much tell you which poster it was from HI

Whoever this is, they are a chode. Conference titles are few......seems to me SP didnt do much better, we are actually far closer to reaching that goal than we were when SP was around. Bo embarrases the state....he didnt embarass me, I would have done worse. The coach before him that shall not be mentioned was a bigger embarassment than anything Bo has ever done. Debt....LOL, maybe you should worry about the debt our supreme leader in Washington is racking up as opposed to what the athletic department at NU is doing. Why did it take so long to fire SP agian? What douche.