Maurice Clarett's old comments about Tressell

We all know the story after winning the national championship Maurice Clarett accused Tressel, his staff, and many boosters of setting up his classes and making sure his grades were passesd. He said there were cars and money. The school denied the claims and their then A.D. Andy Geiger said it was bogus.

Now I know Clarett was wrong for what he did but I think the situation is similar to Pryor. Terrelle and company got money from felons. Im sure down the road they would have to pay back his investment with interest. Let just say he didnt get arrested and Terrelle and company didnt make it to the NFL. Do you think you may see them riding around with ammo and body armour. Just a thought. The point of my post is that I believe Tressel has been dirty for years. There is an article coming out later today from S.I. and the school told asked Tressel was these things true or not. He said yes they said well either quit or you will be let go.

Let me tell you, Mich. Man, it's been real hard living the last 10 years here in Ohio as a Husker fan. The OSU fans are real crazy. I can totally see the throwing M. Clarett to the lions (and I don't mean the ones in Detroit,lol). Sad, real sad. To d that to a 19 year old. Where are the morals?

Wow, I knew he'd had his issues but I never knew he had made these accusations. Pretty telling NOW!!! I'm sure in the past they just passed it off as "sour grapes" or the revenge factor, and dismissed his credibility altogether. Plus, that's probably what led Tressel to feel the need to lie/cover up this time around -- he probably felt guilty and didn't want another situation like Clarette happening again.

I remember when all that went down. Makes me really feel sorry for the guy. Isn't he playing in Omaha now?

Guess who helped him get the job and get him re-enrolled at OSU after a prison sentence, no of course Tressel just takes advantage of kids. If anyone bothered to read the SI story on Clarrett he also talks about how most of the allegations he made against OSU were made up b/c he was a pissed teenager. But oh well, Tressel is a demon and these poor kids he continues to help after they have left the program and talk sh#t about it, what a cynic Tressel must be to welcome these men.

Well, Clarett was interviewed in the last week and claimed that he made a bunch of that stuff up because his ghetto azz had been thrown to the curb. I don't buy it-I suspect he got some death threats or a wad of cash to shut his piehole. The guy makes LP look like a Rhodes scholar.