Chances of Pryor returning to OSU=0

He gone

660AM's twitter feed

Terrelle Pryor had meetings this weekend with 3 agents - He will no longer be eligible for NCAAF 2011

Terrelle Pryor will not be sticking around to face a possible suspension - He met with agents this weekend

Terrelle Pryor is looking into entering the NFL supplemental draft (If they have one) or possible CFL 1 year deal

2nd Source: Confirms T Pryor did speak to multiple agents including the notorious @Rosenhaussports - He is done @ Ohio ST

• Fire 2

He gone

660AM's twitter feed

Terrelle Pryor had meetings this weekend with 3 agents - He will no longer be eligible for NCAAF 2011

Terrelle Pryor will not be sticking around to face a possible suspension - He met with agents this weekend

Terrelle Pryor is looking into entering the NFL supplemental draft (If they have one) or possible CFL 1 year deal

2nd Source: Confirms T Pryor did speak to multiple agents including the notorious @Rosenhaussports - He is done @ Ohio ST

Great dig!

I don't think he can hang as a QB at the next level...

Hell no. This D-bag is going to be your textbook moron who burns through money as fast as it comes in and finds himself out of football at 30-35, and broke within 2 years after that.

Jamarcus Russell

Hell no. This D-bag is going to be your textbook moron who burns through money as fast as it comes in and finds himself out of football at 30-35, and broke within 2 years after that.

Uh, no. I don't see him even lasting a year, if at all. Not until he grows the hell up. Yeah, I know the NFL isn't exactly dotted with model citizens, but this kid is a special breed all by himself.

Uh, no. I don't see him even lasting a year, if at all. Not until he grows the hell up. Yeah, I know the NFL isn't exactly dotted with model citizens, but this kid is a special breed all by himself.

I don't know what I was thinking saying 30-35. It's more like 24-26.

I actually feel for the guy. Sort of.

That is one hell of a drop.

Why doesn't he seek a transfer? FCS maybe?

I don't think at this point, anybody would touch him. If he really was getting money from ex-con's, that is just a whole bunch of trouble, nobody short of an NAIA school would want any part of.

Terrible for eOSU. If he'd went to UMich, RRod would still be employed. If he went to Penn St, Joe Pa might still watch the games.

There's no way this kid would have saved Rich Rod, that was Michigan's "Callahan". He could have possibly destroyed another football rich tradition. Same thing with Penn St, this might have killed JoePa. He's got enough on his plate with out "Thugalicious" Pryor.