What's your opinion of Lebron James?

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the douchebaggery is rubbing off on Wade now. I was upset to see him get hurt last night, but I am now happy he got hurt and hope he gets hurt again in the next game.

Really? Wow, dude. :facepalm:

If he is gonna make fun of someone for having a 102 degree temp. he doesn't deserve to play. Karma is a b****, isn't it Wade? And my goodness, its a little hip pointer, not a career ending injury.

I hope you realize how naive an eye for an eye viewpoint is...as soon as someone does one thing wrong, there's never any chance of things being rectified or equal ever again, each side has to take turns having greater than or equally bad things happening to them forever. Wade makes fun of Dirk, Wade gets injured by a Mavs player because of it, Mavs player gets injured by a Heat player, etc.

You're a Mavs fan, and naturally a Dirk fan, so try following his lead and ignoring that stuff, retaliating, or wanting to retaliate, is stupid and equally as deserving of bad karma as what you're retaliating against in the first place.

A Mavs player didn't injure Wade. Cardinal tried to draw a charge, Wade flopped to draw a foul on Cardinal and hurt himself. What I should have said was I was mad when he got hurt bc all Heat fans would say was, "we lost bc Wade was out." and I felt bad for him too bc its a huge series. But when I saw that video, I didn't have any sympathy for him at all missing time in that game and I wouldn't care if he isn't able to play in Game 6 either. If hes gonna act like that and be unprofessional, I don't care if he isn't able to play in the biggest game of his life. When I have a child I would want them to look up to someone like Durant, Dirk or Rose. All humble players and very complimentary of their teammates and opponents. I would not want them to look up to players like Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, etc. Wade was okay until James got there. I didn't realize his change until Game 3 during his halftime interview, "Im the captain of this team. Im the leader." He would have never said that when Shaq was there, even if he knew he was. And then seeing that video Im thinking what happened to this guy.

Maybe he wouldn't have said that because he was a rookie...

As long as Durant, Dirk or Rose have never cracked jokes about opposing players or tried drawing charges by falling maybe a little easier than they needed to, or whichever horrible offense you're referring to then great philosophy.

I think the douchebaggery is rubbing off on Wade now. I was upset to see him get hurt last night, but I am now happy he got hurt and hope he gets hurt again in the next game.

If he is gonna make fun of someone for having a 102 degree temp. he doesn't deserve to play. Karma is a b****, isn't it Wade? And my goodness, its a little hip pointer, not a career ending injury.

I hope you realize how naive an eye for an eye viewpoint is...as soon as someone does one thing wrong, there's never any chance of things being rectified or equal ever again, each side has to take turns having greater than or equally bad things happening to them forever. Wade makes fun of Dirk, Wade gets injured by a Mavs player because of it, Mavs player gets injured by a Heat player, etc.

You're a Mavs fan, and naturally a Dirk fan, so try following his lead and ignoring that stuff, retaliating, or wanting to retaliate, is stupid and equally as deserving of bad karma as what you're retaliating against in the first place.

A Mavs player didn't injure Wade. Cardinal tried to draw a charge, Wade flopped to draw a foul on Cardinal and hurt himself. What I should have said was I was mad when he got hurt bc all Heat fans would say was, "we lost bc Wade was out." and I felt bad for him too bc its a huge series. But when I saw that video, I didn't have any sympathy for him at all missing time in that game and I wouldn't care if he isn't able to play in Game 6 either. If hes gonna act like that and be unprofessional, I don't care if he isn't able to play in the biggest game of his life. When I have a child I would want them to look up to someone like Durant, Dirk or Rose. All humble players and very complimentary of their teammates and opponents. I would not want them to look up to players like Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, Ron Artest, etc. Wade was okay until James got there. I didn't realize his change until Game 3 during his halftime interview, "Im the captain of this team. Im the leader." He would have never said that when Shaq was there, even if he knew he was. And then seeing that video Im thinking what happened to this guy.

Maybe he wouldn't have said that because he was a rookie...

As long as Durant, Dirk or Rose have never cracked jokes about opposing players or tried drawing charges by falling maybe a little easier than they needed to, or whichever horrible offense you're referring to then great philosophy.

Ya, in 2003 he was a rookie. Not in 2006 when he won an NBA championship. And me wanting my kids to look up to someone like those guys has nothing to do with their basketball ability, it has to do with what kind of people they are. I've always cheered for the good guys in every sport. GSP is MMA. I don't like Brock Lesnar, I think hes a jerk. Brett Favre in football until this year and his scandal. I've always like Shaq. Hes down to Earth and funny as crap. I don't like Barry Bonds. Hes self-centered and a cheater. It's not just basketball where I can't stand players. Its every sport. James just happens to be one of the many players in the NBA I can't stand.

I agree with Po that what Wade and LeBron did was uncalled for but I don't wish for a player to get hurt and you're better than that Po but I know you probably didn't mean it. As my dad would say to me "So two wrongs equal a right?"

I hope seeing this video footage makes the Mav more determined to end it come Sunday. I've always like Wade but I guess if you want to fit in with the popular kid you have to act douchie too and seem cool doing it.

I don't see a whole lot of supporters of LeBron hardly anymore....seems like they've hid under a rock or something.

I agree with Po that what Wade and LeBron did was uncalled for but I don't wish for a player to get hurt and you're better than that Po but I know you probably didn't mean it. As my dad would say to me "So two wrongs equal a right?"

I hope seeing this video footage makes the Mav more determined to end it come Sunday. I've always like Wade but I guess if you want to fit in with the popular kid you have to act douchie too and seem cool doing it.

I don't see a whole lot of supporters of LeBron hardly anymore....seems like they've hid under a rock or something.

Very few Lebron supporters aren't Heats fans. I don't support him, but I also don't not support him.

Thats pretty childish. He's a self centered douchebag, who, even though I don't like Kobe, LBJ lacks his killer instinct. He is a good representation of the NBA. 95% of the league has no heart, and is immensely self centered.

Ask Bo Jackson about that. I've had a hip pointer, and it's a motherf*cker...

To get back to LBJ, he has tremendous talent and physicality but he is also a strong argument for NCAA and NBA adopting the same rule in BB as in football. Not eligible for the draft until after the player's Jr season. LBJ has very poor judgement and his councelors areen't much better. Stay off the live ESPN event, lose the, "I'm taking my talents to South Beach," statement. Say, "I'm sorry to leave Cleveland but have a great opportunity in Miami. I loved my time here and will be sad to leave." Then don't do the fork lift, smoke machine thing. As far as mentioning his name in the same sentence as Michael, Magic or Kobe... He just doesn't belong. Those three were and are cold blooded assins always looking for a way to put the final nail in the other teams coffin. LBJ doesn't have any of that in him. Wade goes down and he should have stepped up, instead he became invisible. Two points in the 4th? A soon to be 65 year old T_O_B could have done that, and I'm short, slow, chubby and can't dribbe with my left hand to boot.

T_O_B

:dunno:cheers:dunno

Haven't seen Dirk crying at all this Finals. Stevenson does when he guards LeBron and I would too bc James is the biggest flopper in the NBA. 2nd quarter of game 4 is a prime example of a horse s*** call against Stevenson against James when he wasn't even touched and he fell back into the bench and threw the ball in the air. Even Jeff Van Gundy (who after watching this finals is my favorite announcer) said James should be fined for that. He also said all players should be fined for flopping bc it takes away from the game. Jason Terry has been whining quite a bit also. I was mad at him last night when he hit a shot and fell down, instead of getting up and getting back on defense he started pointing at the ref. I yelled at him through the tv . Tyson Chandler mostly just shows emotion when hes called for a foul. Not really complaining. I hate when Kobe does that head fake and when someone swipes at the ball, he throws his hands up and jumps up and gets a foul called.

This is the play I was talking about. Stevenson has every right to complain. And it was end of 1st quarter, not 2nd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foaPMZxtzx4

Haven't seen Dirk crying at all this Finals. Stevenson does when he guards LeBron and I would too bc James is the biggest flopper in the NBA. 2nd quarter of game 4 is a prime example of a horse s*** call against Stevenson against James when he wasn't even touched and he fell back into the bench and threw the ball in the air. Even Jeff Van Gundy (who after watching this finals is my favorite announcer) said James should be fined for that. He also said all players should be fined for flopping bc it takes away from the game. Jason Terry has been whining quite a bit also. I was mad at him last night when he hit a shot and fell down, instead of getting up and getting back on defense he started pointing at the ref. I yelled at him through the tv . Tyson Chandler mostly just shows emotion when hes called for a foul. Not really complaining. I hate when Kobe does that head fake and when someone swipes at the ball, he throws his hands up and jumps up and gets a foul called.

This is the play I was talking about. Stevenson has every right to complain. And it was end of 1st quarter, not 2nd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foaPMZxtzx4

WOW why is LeBron playing basketball....seems like he's got a gift in acting!!!

I really don't care about LeBron James either way. But as ambivalent as I am, even I thought this was over the top from the Ohio Governor:

LINK

My word - they really can't let it go up there can they?

I'm still confused as to why they make a big deal out of this. Yes, James did the dishonorable thing by the way he went about his free agency. Yet Cleveland won't foster any blame for the poor pieces they put around James and how it would inevitably cause him to leave if they didn't win.