DE Polo Manukainiu [Texas A&M Commit]

Nexus

• 5 months later...

Havn't heard why he decommitted from OU, my initial guess is because OU is still in the running for big name DE's like Darius Hamilton and that might have pushed Polo out. Just my guess though, when I hear something concrete I will post it.

Sounds like OU pulled his offer because they didn't want him taking other visits, he told them he was going to anyway. OU might have just screwed themselves out of one heck of a player.

Interesting. Where does this put Moss?

No offense to Moss, but Polo is better. For what Bo likes to do on defense, collapse the pocket, Polo appears better suited for the task.

Sounds like OU pulled his offer because they didn't want him taking other visits, he told them he was going to anyway. OU might have just screwed themselves out of one heck of a player.

No offense to Moss, but Polo is better. For what Bo likes to do on defense, collapse the pocket, Polo appears better suited for the task.

Good enough for me and if it gives us an edge for Nance, I'm all for it.

You would think getting moss would only increase the likeliness of Peat committing. So, if you had to choose, Peat/Moss or Nance/Polo?

You would think getting moss would only increase the likeliness of Peat committing. So, if you had to choose, Peat/Moss or Nance/Polo?

Polo and Nance are closer than Moss and Peat, even though I'm pretty sure Moss and Peat are related. I would still take Moss, especially if it locks up Peat.