Scariest Place

Mine would have to be downtown ATL at the underground mall, it wasn't at night, but it was still quite intimidating, luckily we got off on the right stops of subway system they have and we didn't get over to the areas of Grove and Washington Park, that def would've been it if we made it over there...

10 feet away from going across an unguarded railroad crossing out in the country. The train blasted its whistle, and when I looked up it was right there bearing down on me. I got my car stopped with about 18 inches to spare. I about crapped my pants.

having to walk out of no mans land in panama. It borders on the colombian border. 11 of us with no commo and totally f'd. 5 days later we found a safe village to call some one to come get us. I wish I could say it was a movie thing,but it wasnt the case. The nerve racking thing was wondering if in that land they would fire on you. August 1995. bullsh#t drug interdiction.