New Gloves

I didn't read through all this so if this has been said already then I apologize, but NUequipment on Twitter already said that only blackshirts will be wearing these.

Quick Knapplc, delete his post so we didn't just spend all that time arguing about something that was quite literally nothing.

And that would be different than the last four months.... how? :D

While the rancor was regrettable, the conversation itself was welcome. There's just nothing else to talk about right now.

In my best Jerry Seinfeld voice: What's the deal with these Blackshirt gloves, anyway? I mean, are only the actual Blackshirts wearing them? How do I get a Blackshirt so I can sport these dominatrix gloves at the grocery store? Could you imagine? You see a guy in the produce aisle, checking out the cantaloupes, wearing shiny gloves like that. You try to walk past him and he tackles you, but instead of "throwing the bones" like he should, he chooses to flash those gloves at all the grocery store patrons. And what's the deal with airline food?

In my best Jerry Seinfeld voice: What's the deal with these Blackshirt gloves, anyway? I mean, are only the actual Blackshirts wearing them? How do I get a Blackshirt so I can sport these dominatrix gloves at the grocery store? Could you imagine? You see a guy in the produce aisle, checking out the cantaloupes, wearing shiny gloves like that. You try to walk past him and he tackles you, but instead of "throwing the bones" like he should, he chooses to flash those gloves at all the grocery store patrons. And what's the deal with airline food?

Let's just hope these gloves don't have shrinkage. It could get ugly if there's a rainstorm.

I didn't read through all this so if this has been said already then I apologize, but NUequipment on Twitter already said that only blackshirts will be wearing these.

This is great news!! This could actually turn out to be very cool now, as long as they still throw the bones more often than they wave their hands, that is.

I think it is a great honor to The Blackshirts to be able to show that they've earned a blackshirt. It'll be good for fans of opposing teams too, as they will now have a distinction between The Blackshirts and 2nd stringers.... I've always wished that they would have a Blackshirt helmet-sticker or something to that effect for the actual Blackshirs, this will do though.

This is great news!! This could actually turn out to be very cool now, as long as they still throw the bones more often than they wave their hands, that is.

I think it is a great honor to The Blackshirts to be able to show that they've earned a blackshirt. It'll be good for fans of opposing teams too, as they will now have a distinction between The Blackshirts and 2nd stringers.... I've always wished that they would have a Blackshirt helmet-sticker or something to that effect for the actual Blackshirs, this will do though.

We use to have helmet stickers for the black shirts. If I remember correctly it was a coach who shall not be named in the previous era that got rid of them. But seeing how I was out of the country most of that time thankfully and can't remember much of it, so I could be wrong. Theres people here probably and i'm sure defenately could tell you when and why we got rid of those helmet stickers.