Martinez: "Pelini misunderstood the call"

On the other hand, I don't know how I feel at all about Taylor coming out with this. I don't exactly remember what Bo has said on the subject, but I'm sure he deflected everything off of Martinez and shielded him, as he tends to do for his players - and it's why they love him so much. Bo is fiercely protective of his guys, and it's a quality we should admire in a head coach and it is exactly why anyone would want their kid to play for "that fool."

All I remember is that Pelini said he heard all of the rumors and that none of them were true, which just caused more speculation, and eventually the realization that Bo wasn't being truthful. I really don't think what he did was deflecting and shielding at all. Just say it's an internal matter that he's not going to discuss. If he wants to minimize it, say that it wasn't a big deal and it's over. Don't lie.

The trainer should of waited until the game was over in a heated situation like this.

Really?

Bo to trainer: How is Taylor? Can he play?

Trainer: I dont know...

Bo: Why the f#*k dont you know?

Tainer: because Taylor is on his cell phone and wont let me look at it

Bo: WTF!!!!

I am sorry, but Taylor F'd up. He should man up instead of playing it off like Bo misunderstood something. I like the kid, but he is just digging himself a grave.

• Fire 1

The trainer should of waited until the game was over in a heated situation like this.

Really?

I am sorry, but Taylor F'd up. He should man up instead of playing it off like Bo misunderstood something. I like the kid, but he is just digging himself a grave.

And you know of this dialogue how?

Really?

I think he was trying to be funny.

Really?

I think he was trying to be funny.

Maybe so but there's no shortage of folks who will take that as factual with extreme delight.

Yes, I never could figure out why Bo was told in the middle of a game. "Ummm he is like busy,lets just tell him anyway."

Tell him after the game or wait till Monday, then Im sure this would have never gotten out of hand.

That night it was determined Nebraska was going to lose by that set of officals. The loss to A&M knocked Nebraska completely off the pedestal. Which set up to a horrific end of the season.