HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

Wi-fi (lack there of) at the beach is killing me, im unable to login and play/advance. Im trying different areas of the house but it looks like a lost cause. I move to another house on Saturday, if that doesnt work, sadly there will be no advance until August 5. THEN we will pick it up with daily or everyother day advances.

MaskerShake, FSU is yours! I just cant login to add u at the moment.

I don't know how much longer I can play this game. They really need to do something about the passing game. I just finished a game against freakin' UTEP where I finished with 112 yards of offense, because I am too chicken to throw the ball because it doesn't matter how wide open a guy is, a corner/safety/linebacker will make an inhuman break on the ball and either break it up or intercept it. And if you can't get anything going on the ground, well your s.o.l. But I somehow managed to be up 17-0, until the CPU turned into cheesed!ck city. They would call 5 WR sets, and their QB would just take off running the ball on a scramble as soon as they snapped it. Of course their o-line can get to the second level whereas the human CPU can't even hold their initial blocks. Up to that point I had 6 sacks, the QB finished the game with 14 carries and 52 yards. Oh, and he has 62 speed. Take away 6 carries for the sacks, and God knows how many yards, that means on 8 carries, he had like 90 yards. And then to top it all off, when I had a 4th and 2 with less than a minute to go, I called a play with motion and the clock was running down. I figured if I hit X at 3 seconds it'll snap it....nope you have to wait for the motion to go through. Ok, that's fine, that's on me, delay of game. Except for some reason, that delay of game results in a loss of down and it's their ball. I've never been more upset after winning a game before. It is just ridiculous.

With you 100% or how it is thirddown and i kneel the ball.. but since im an O-coord(this is in a different dynasty) it simulates and instead of letting the clock run off they punt the ball because the clock doesnt keep running for some stupid reason.. I eneded up winning but the other team almost beat me because the computer sim is stupid as hell.

Extremely frustrating game against UCONN today, was actually doing ok until they pulled off a miracle interception (you know those ones where you think it's going to fall incomplete, but then all of a sudden it's in the D's hands). After that it was just one frustrating thing after another because of the Home Field advantage/momentum. Dropped Passes, pass break ups, interceptions (though I will admit I did make bad throws on one or two). Final Score was 27-21, with me being intercepted at the goal line with under 10 seconds left causing me to spike my controller. Needless to say I'm out a controller.

Also sorry DLU, but I lost my connection and wasn't able to get it back so I had to abandon the result (almost happened with my first game against the CPU too). I'll try playing it again tonight after I cool down.

DLU's been having a hard time with getting a signal. If things don't pick up after August 5th then I'd say it's looking dead.

Also has anyone else been having a problem where you throw a pass, either deep or to a receiver on a crossing route, they are wide freaking open and don't even attempt to catch the ball? They just keep running like they didn't have a pass thrown to them? It's cost me 2 games now in my Road to Glory and it's seriously annoying as all hell.

DLU's been having a hard time with getting a signal. If things don't pick up after August 5th then I'd say it's looking dead.

Also has anyone else been having a problem where you throw a pass, either deep or to a receiver on a crossing route, they are wide freaking open and don't even attempt to catch the ball? They just keep running like they didn't have a pass thrown to them? It's cost me 2 games now in my Road to Glory and it's seriously annoying as all hell.

Can't say I've had that happen... although I still hate passing. Well, I take that back... I found ONE passing play that works, and it works 90% of the time... ;) I take the fastest guy on my team. Put him on a go. Playaction to my running back. Throw the ball as far down field as possible, and he catches up and makes the play. WOOT. chuckleshuffle

I'm out. I cannot play this piece of donkey sh** game any more. What would it take for one of my damn o-linemen to block? I haven't seen a single score on this game that was not a freak occurrence. i.e. all of my defenders sucking into the opposing o-linemen and getting blocked. Seriously. 5 men blocking 11. When I'm running a cover 3.

And when I'm on offense, it's like I'm not even controlling the damn team. The players don't cut when I push left or right, the quarterback doesn't throw it or pump fake when I push the button, when he does throw it, he throws it to the wrong receiver. Oh, and the most awesome of all, the passing icons don't come up so when I have a wide open receiver behind the coverage and hit circle, my quarterback spins his ass into a sack. I wish you guys well, but this game is a p.o.s. And the upcoming patch doesn't address gameplay at all, so it doesn't appear to be getting any better.

I'm out. I cannot play this piece of donkey sh** game any more. What would it take for one of my damn o-linemen to block? I haven't seen a single score on this game that was not a freak occurrence. i.e. all of my defenders sucking into the opposing o-linemen and getting blocked. Seriously. 5 men blocking 11. When I'm running a cover 3.

And when I'm on offense, it's like I'm not even controlling the damn team. The players don't cut when I push left or right, the quarterback doesn't throw it or pump fake when I push the button, when he does throw it, he throws it to the wrong receiver. Oh, and the most awesome of all, the passing icons don't come up so when I have a wide open receiver behind the coverage and hit circle, my quarterback spins his ass into a sack. I wish you guys well, but this game is a p.o.s. And the upcoming patch doesn't address gameplay at all, so it doesn't appear to be getting any better.

^^ I take it you lost again? Wow, I'm getting tired of logging on and seeing everyone b**** about the gameplay, or 'glitches' or whatever. "D*** U EA, this game is garbage/waste of money/throw it in fire" c'mon man! Just adjust and step your game up. I haven't experienced any of these 'freak occurences' so its gotta be your play-calling or low skill level. Its getting really old having to hear all the sob stories on here, I just wanted a fun league win or lose, but its getting annoying

Up until this year, the only player I would ever lose to is my brother, and that was back and forth. Don't give me that sh** step up your game. Did you see the games that that crap happened? No, so don't spout of sh** that I can't play or I have a low skill level. I've been playing NCAA Football every year since '99. I highly doubt that someone playing that long has a "low skill level". It's not just me. You look everywhere online, people say stupid sh** happens on this game. If you don't want to adjust sliders or whatever that's fine, but don't say I'm losing because I have a "low skill level". How do I know you're not cheesing the hell out of the game? Maybe you have a ridiculously low skill level and bank on the same few money plays. EA themselves have admitted that any named rosters pretty much screwed up the whole game anyway. So yeah. I suck. That's it. EA doesn't know what they're talking about.

You wanna tell me when the hell you've ever seen a cover 3 defense run and then every single defender runs straight to the offensive line? That negates the whole premise of a g** d*** cover 3. Which I was running because .... dun dun dun... my guys were getting sucked into play actions and sh**. So I defensive key on pass and run a cover 3. How the hell do you explain that? "low skill level" my a**.

Hell, even the guy I played last night said he didn't deserve half his yards.