HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

We have 10 members right now, I'm aiming for 9 or 10 and anything more is bonus. Once we have those committed users, we'll discuss other dynasty details such as quarter length, difficulty, conference allignments and bowl affiliations. Also we need to figure out how often we advance the week- I would like to do every other day advance, so if thats a problem for you or you dont play that often, it will be inconvient/impossible to keep you.

As commisioner I have control over all of the aforementioned settings, but I want solid discussion and consensus decisions because its not my dynasty, its everyones dynasty.

Feel free to post comments, questions, (and when the season starts, smack talk)

If interested in joining, post your PS3 gamertag and your desired Dynasty team (no Nebraska)

Current Members:

PSN (HuskerBoard Name) Team

HuskerNation09 (Me, DefensiveLineU) Boston College

BroganReynik TCU

SCCSpanks (Atbone95) South Carolina

JayHeat5 (Blackshirts33) Virginia Tech

gilbert_brown_23 (GBR93) UNC

Pudgee691 (hskrfan4life) Miami FL

Penman1188 (Minnesota Husker) Stanford

whateveritis12 (whateveritis1224) Texas Tech

longball14 (wiuhusker) Texas AM

ZROD69 (ZROD) BYU

Add me on PSN HuskerNation09

Also I was planning on having two 'user' conferences, that way we each get solid user games and conference title games each season.

Then for bowl tie-ins, I would set it up to have Conference-A Champ against Conference-B Champ in the Rose Bowl (unless in the BCS title game)

OK we have 5 ACC entries (maybe 6 with huskerfan333157 as Georgia Tech). So at this point let's try and get a few more teams for the other conference. Basically pick any team, and then I can customize the conferences to make it so theres two user conferences: the ACC, and the 'other' Conference. Looking to start this dynasty in the next few days, so give me some feedback...need a few more users too.

And Eric the Red, I don't know how to make it official, but seeing as this is the only all HuskerBoard-member online dynasty, it is THE Huskerboard Online Dynasty so...

Yeah thats a solid option. Or we can just pick teams, and then put them together in a conference like so far we have TCU and South Carolina selected. It would be 4 or 5 random teams placed together in a certain conference.

HOW often does everyone play? I would like to advance the week every other day...what do u guys think?

BLackshirts33, yes, i'll get downloaded rosters with names. I was leaning towards keeping conferences at 12, with 5 to 6 user-controlled teams in each. At this point, its looking like we'll have the ACC and Pac12+ South Carolina.

Minnesota- thats fine, I was hoping too start it on monday anyways. Online dynasties arent that hard to keep up with as long as everyone checks in and plays at least everyother day. The hardest part is trying to coordinate a user vs user game, but if the two keep in touch via PSN or text its simple and easy.