HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

This game can die in a fire. I cant pass for crap, threw 5 picks with Andrew Luck and very few were legitimate bad throws. It is impossible to throw because apparently every linebacker in this stupid f-ing game has 50 inch verticals and the ability to know a ball is coming at them even when there back is turned in coverage.

AND THEN LUCK BROKE HIS F-ING TAILBONE..

Screw this game.. How do i lose to fricking duke.. O i know, the computer is freakishly better than me.

If someone wants stanford they can have them.. All American is just too smart for my dumb brain.

This game can die in a fire. I cant pass for crap, threw 5 picks with Andrew Luck and very few were legitimate bad throws. It is impossible to throw because apparently every linebacker in this stupid f-ing game has 50 inch verticals and the ability to know a ball is coming at them even when there back is turned in coverage.

Screw this game.. How do i lose to fricking duke.. O i know, the computer is freakishly better than me.

If someone wants stanford they can have them.. All American is just too smart for my dumb brain.

Come on man, don't quit... And why didn't you just restart? Game is back at 0-0 and Luck isn't hurt... haha

That stinks about the Andrew Luck injury. But dont leave the dynasty bro, Do u want to switch to another team? I'll only allow it because of that freak injury.

Does anyone know how to adjust the settings so they dont jump that high?

Come on man, don't quit... And why didn't you just restart? Game is back at 0-0 and Luck isn't hurt... haha

Dude don't cheat, thats bullsh#t. I'm officially stating right now: NO RESTARTS. If I see that anyone restarted, I'm just gonna throw the game out and sim it.

Okay, so I'm sorry the game is ridiculously unfair as Minnesota_Husker said. My restart with Georgia... It was either restart and get a fresh slate or literally snap the game in half. Georgia intercepted 6 of my first 7 passes. They held my all-American HB to 25 yds on 15 carries. And their QB couldn't miss a receiver if he tried to throw it out of bounds. We really need to consider some sliders... haha

Ive been playing the game for years and have never touched sliders, so if anyone knows what to do let me know.

Should we lower the difficulty to varsity? I havent had the same troubles you guys are discussing, but if most of the league wants to, i'll lower the difficulty. For user games, difficulty is irrelevant because its person vs person anyway.

No don't change it to varsity. It moves too slow. I'm not opposed to the slider option, I've read some people's suggestions on what they should be at. I think in a forum in EA. The passing is difficult, but as I have been playing I've gotten a little better. Like any game, it's just going to take some time playing it until you get better at it. It's only the first year.

I don't know how much longer I can play this game. They really need to do something about the passing game. I just finished a game against freakin' UTEP where I finished with 112 yards of offense, because I am too chicken to throw the ball because it doesn't matter how wide open a guy is, a corner/safety/linebacker will make an inhuman break on the ball and either break it up or intercept it. And if you can't get anything going on the ground, well your s.o.l. But I somehow managed to be up 17-0, until the CPU turned into cheesed!ck city. They would call 5 WR sets, and their QB would just take off running the ball on a scramble as soon as they snapped it. Of course their o-line can get to the second level whereas the human CPU can't even hold their initial blocks. Up to that point I had 6 sacks, the QB finished the game with 14 carries and 52 yards. Oh, and he has 62 speed. Take away 6 carries for the sacks, and God knows how many yards, that means on 8 carries, he had like 90 yards. And then to top it all off, when I had a 4th and 2 with less than a minute to go, I called a play with motion and the clock was running down. I figured if I hit X at 3 seconds it'll snap it....nope you have to wait for the motion to go through. Ok, that's fine, that's on me, delay of game. Except for some reason, that delay of game results in a loss of down and it's their ball. I've never been more upset after winning a game before. It is just ridiculous.