HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

my brother wants in on this too but he forgot his sign on info for the board so he wanted me to put a word in for him before it is full. He is going to make a new name on here if he cant remember his other one. his PSN name is longball114 and he wants texas am

my brother wants in on this too but he forgot his sign on info for the board so he wanted me to put a word in for him before it is full. He is going to make a new name on here if he cant remember his other one. his PSN name is longball114 and he wants texas am

finally remembered my sign on information...my psn name is longball14 instead of the one mentioned above

OK we have 5 ACC entries (maybe 6 with huskerfan333157 as Georgia Tech). So at this point let's try and get a few more teams for the other conference. Basically pick any team, and then I can customize the conferences to make it so theres two user conferences: the ACC, and the 'other' Conference. Looking to start this dynasty in the next few days, so give me some feedback...need a few more users too.

And Eric the Red, I don't know how to make it official, but seeing as this is the only all HuskerBoard-member online dynasty, it is THE Huskerboard Online Dynasty so...

How will we declare a winner?

How many teams/members are playing?

When does the competition start?

Let me know ASAP....send me a PM and i think I can get a prize to the winner.