HuskerBoard Online Dynasty PS3

Main Point: I quit my last game early because I was so ticked off. If you want to sim it go ahead otherwise I might try again.

I figured I'd just get that out there because I need to vent. So My first series on offense I come out in the gun nice simple draw play called, I see loose man coverage and change to some quick slants for some easy yardage on the first play. Start the play and my slot man to the left has and good step or two on the man covering him I fire it across the middle into open space, all the while thinking "sweet first play, first down!" next then you know the D speeds up, comes through my receiver and picks it off taking it inside the 5. Needless to say I am not happy but hey I'm only down 2 TD's with a couple minutes left int he first. Come out again and get a nice drive going with some runs and I decide to pass again just to see what I can get. I tried to put some touch on it because it was going over a LB but He skies and picks it off!!! Now I'm flipping sh#t, but I still feel like I can win this. BUT NOOOOOO I proceed to throw 3 more pick and one goes for six, all of them resulted in at least a field goal. And I can't get a run game going to save my life before it's too late. Just ridiculous I haven't touch the game in about 3 or 4 days since I was so mad.

I'm not quitting but I'm pretty sure I've reached the point that I think we need to mess with sliders. I was fine throwing a couple picks a game it happens, but this was crazy.

• 2 weeks later...