What is Your Football Wish

Admittedly Ripped from Facebook & Likely Many Other Places:

Twas the night before Husker football and all through the state, everyone was game-facing for the Husker tailgate. The beers were placed in the cooler with care, cus a great drinking atmosphere takes time to prepare. Fans were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of touchdowns danced in their heads. They went to bed early to heed the wise warning: you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!

With Husker football roughly one month away, what is your Husker wish?

Mine = Two victories over Wisconsin and Ohio State which sends a ripple of fear through the rest of the Big 10! Pass the Kool-Aid!

Admittedly Ripped from Facebook & Likely Many Other Places:

Twas the night before Husker football and all through the state, everyone was game-facing for the Husker tailgate. The beers were placed in the cooler with care, cus a great drinking atmosphere takes time to prepare. Fans were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of touchdowns danced in their heads. They went to bed early to heed the wise warning: you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning!

With Husker football roughly one month away, what is your Husker wish?

Mine = Two victories over Wisconsin and Ohio State which sends a ripple of fear through the rest of the Big 10! Pass the Kool-Aid!

Mine-That we win all of our regular season games, win the B10 conference championship then go on to the BSC title game against Texas and beat the crap outta them!! (In reality, even if we do lose any games this year, I hope that our Huskers would be competitive!)

That my wife would show genuine interest, and watch the games topless (instead of grading papers and asking me every few minutes what just happened) :facepalm:

I guess I should just be happy she's in the room wearing Husker red...after all, I bought her in Missouri.

Ha ha! Mine is a Mizzou grad too. But she doesn't give a crap about the Tiggers, like half the people in Missery. Plus, she looks great in Husker red. Or topless. :lol: