***Rumor*** Looking for info

Bo personally told every husker reporter to report nothing about Taylor's elbow because he didn't want all the attention on Taylor during the big10 media days.

Right. And the OWH is so well known for playing ball with Bo's every wish. :rolleyes:

It's times like these when I start thinking how nice it would be to start handing out 30-day bans for people who post and perpetuate false rumors.

• Fire 3

Bo personally told every husker reporter to report nothing about Taylor's elbow because he didn't want all the attention on Taylor during the big10 media days.

lol

President Obama: "Yes, we're going to be nuking China, but don't report that because I don't want it to ruin this state dinner. We're all having a good time."

• Fire 2

Right. And the OWH is so well known for playing ball with Bo's every wish. :rolleyes:

It's times like these when I start thinking how nice it would be to start handing out 30-day bans for people who post and perpetuate false rumors.

And what if it turned out to be true? I specifically said I was pretty sure it wasn't true, but so many people here have much better connections than I do. I meant no harm in posting this, posed it as something I was hoping for someone to tell me otherwise, and said we could close it down immediately. In no way was I trying to start a witch hunt. I've asked for the thread to be closed. What else could I have done outside of not posting?...which I understand now should have been my option. Sorry knapplc. I felt I was pretty straight forward.

And what if it turned out to be true? I specifically said I was pretty sure it wasn't true, but so many people here have much better connections than I do. I meant no harm in posting this, posed it as something I was hoping for someone to tell me otherwise, and said we could close it down immediately. In no way was I trying to start a witch hunt. I've asked for the thread to be closed. What else could I have done outside of not posting?...which I understand now should have been my option. Sorry knapplc. I felt I was pretty straight forward.

Dude, don't apologize. Some people have very delusional ideas of what Huskerboard is.....a rumor filled, arm chair qb fan site. This is the perfect place for your thread and somewhat more interesting than most of the riveting off season topics. More than 1 person has chimed in saying they have at least heard something similar. Many of us come here to see if people that are closer to the program than we are have info we don't. We all know that it could be true, sort of true, or straight BS.

I guess you could start another discussion of what kind of offense do you think we will run.

Jarred, I don't think he was talking to you... I'm pretty sure that was aimed at the guy who repeatedly is finding excuses for how/why this happened. You don't need to apologize, he was more on the "perpetuating the rumor" rant. :D