***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

We should have a huskerboard injury thread...i stubbed my toe this morning.

I want documentation, video and a news article. Otherwise I have a hard time believe this lol.

Well the local papers havent picked it up yet...and im not sure you guys want to see my big toe on the big screen. :facepalm:

and doesn't Bo have to confirm it in some sort of "coach-speak"?

Shoot, i hope Bo doesnt find out this got out before he let it be known.

This thread is seriously stupid. Lock it up it is pointless.

Exactly - even the injuries posted are in no way informative. If (when) any injuries occur, we'll see a 2-3 page forum arguing depth and discussing rumors around said injury regardless. Let's boot this thing.

Givens Price - Leg Injury

Did he break it, pull a hemi - lose it in a car accident? Will he ever walk again? Is he going to live? He already died? Sh!t!

If you don't like the thread - then stop clicking on it!!!! And if you're too weak-willed for that, at least stop complaining about it.

How can you not click on a thread about fall injuries? If they are supposed to be going here - and the thread is bumped, you have to assume something right? Call me weak-willed, or maybe...like everyone else - curious to see who was injured or what the discussion around injuries is.

However...so far we haven't had a single post regarding an injury. So what's the point of the thread? If you don't like me complaining about the pointlessness of it...stop clicking on it!!!! And if you're too weak-willed for that, at least stop bitching to me about it.

People that like this thread...what do you like about it? - thus far it hasn't provided a single piece of useful information. No one has said anything about Jone's or Price's injury. The first major injury, we all know...will have it's own thread. So again, what's the point? I just don't get it.

People that like this thread...what do you like about it? - thus far it hasn't provided a single piece of useful information. No one has said anything about Jone's or Price's injury. The first major injury, we all know...will have it's own thread. So again, what's the point? I just don't get it.

This is like asking what use you're getting out of a hammer on your work bench. As it lays there gathering dust, it's pretty useless. But when you need to pound in a nail, it's the right tool.

This thread is a tool, nothing more. The constant stream of "I like this thread" or "I don't like this thread" are pretty irrelevant to the usefulness of the thing, just as stating whether you like or dislike the hammer is irrelevant to its usefulness pounding nails.