Preseason bowl projections

ADS

If we do play A&M watch us get the same refs as last time

Dont they use Ref's from a neutral conference?

Yes. On an unrelated note, I'm slightly worried Washington or Fresno State will have Big 12 refs.

We'll be fine as long as it isn't that crooked-ass Burks-crew. The other Big12 crews were generally decent.

Ah...the irony of having to play a Texas 10 school in a BCS bowl game in our first year in the B1G. I dig it's now possible to play OU for the National Championship again.

By then they'll be on their way our of the T10, so it will really be like playing an SEC team.

True story. Wishful thinking on my behalf.

Wouldn't you think that the winner of the big 10 is almost a shoe in for the MNC game? Say Wisconsin and Nebraska make the title game with good records, would you think the runner up would take the rose bowl berth? Lots of variables there obviously.

Not necessarily, most people dont have the big 10 as one of the top-tier conferences in the nation. Many dont even have it in the top 3 so that would ecplain that. Even if the Big 10 champ went undefeated, OU and any SEC team would have to at least lose a game.

Yeah but that was before the Big 10 didn't have a championship game like the Big 12 or the SEC. Now Oklahoma will have to sit at home while the media starts watching Big 10 and the SEC on a Championship Saturday. Exposure means alot to voters...don't believe me? You just pretty much wrapped it up with your own argument about the Big 10 not one of the top-tier conferences because no exposure during December. I'm sorry but the Teams from the former Big 12, not having a championship game is going to hurt them in the long run.....Sorry Oklahoma fans.

I think there's way too much parity in the top half of the bug10 for the champ to be undefeated. Your schedule is the hardest possible. OSUe is in free fall. Penn St will be searching for a coach. Wiscy and Iowa will regress to the mean.

I do hope you like playing the SEC in their region since that's whom #2-5 in your new conference is tied into.

Nebraska vs SEC schools in a Bowl game located in the same state as a SEC member school

Nebraska beat Auburn in 1965 Orange Bowl

Alabama beat Nebraska in 1967, 1968 Orange Bowl

Nebraska beat LSU in 1971 Orange Bowl

Nebraska beat Alabama in 1972 Orange Bowl

(Nebraska beat Notre Dame in 1973 Orange Bowl by 34 points, just sayin')

Nebraska beat Florida in 1974 Sugar Bowl

Nebraska beat LSU in 1983 Orange Bowl

Nebraska beat LSU in 1985 Orange Bowl

Nebraska beat LSU in 1987 Sugar Bowl

Nebraska beat Florida in 1998 Orange Bowl

Mississippi beat Nebraska in 2002 Independence Bowl

8-3 record, so . . . yes we do like

• Fire 1

Not if we both have 2 losses. Rivals needs to get their facts straight. 3 out of 5 picked Wisconsin to beat us in the Big Ten CCG. Yet, they have NU winning the conference. Then, in their bowl projectons, they have Wisconsin the the Rose.

WTF.

Clearly they have Wisconsin winning the conference and going to the Rose Bowl, and Nebraska getting an at-large bid and going to the Fiesta.

I think there's way too much parity in the top half of the bug10 for the champ to be undefeated. Your schedule is the hardest possible. OSUe is in free fall. Penn St will be searching for a coach. Wiscy and Iowa will regress to the mean.

I do hope you like playing the SEC in their region since that's whom #2-5 in your new conference is tied into.

Nebraska beat Florida in 1998 Orange Bowl

Mississippi beat Nebraska in 2002 Independence Bowl

8-3 record, so . . . yes we do like

I don't think anyone's going to care about our 60s 70s & 80s record against the SEC