Preseason bowl projections

ADS

If we do play A&M watch us get the same refs as last time

Dont they use Ref's from a neutral conference?

Yes. On an unrelated note, I'm slightly worried Washington or Fresno State will have Big 12 refs.

If the FSU or WU games are able to be decided by bad reffing, then I think we have much bigger issues to deal with.

If we do play A&M watch us get the same refs as last time

Dont they use Ref's from a neutral conference?

Yes. On an unrelated note, I'm slightly worried Washington or Fresno State will have Big 12 refs.

If the FSU or WU games are able to be decided by bad reffing, then I think we have much bigger issues to deal with.

I agree. I will admit I May drink alot of Koolaid, but I have a good feeling about this year. My one major Question, is how much of Martinez Let downs last year were from Watson? Either the plays he was calling or the coaching. Makes me wonder if We will see a totaly different Martinez this year or the Deer in the Headlights. Hopefuly if it starts to be a repeat of Last year we give someone else a Chance.

Wouldn't you think that the winner of the big 10 is almost a shoe in for the MNC game? Say Wisconsin and Nebraska make the title game with good records, would you think the runner up would take the rose bowl berth? Lots of variables there obviously.

Not necessarily, most people dont have the big 10 as one of the top-tier conferences in the nation. Many dont even have it in the top 3 so that would ecplain that. Even if the Big 10 champ went undefeated, OU and any SEC team would have to at least lose a game.

I think there's way too much parity in the top half of the bug10 for the champ to be undefeated. Your schedule is the hardest possible. OSUe is in free fall. Penn St will be searching for a coach. Wiscy and Iowa will regress to the mean.

I do hope you like playing the SEC in their region since that's whom #2-5 in your new conference is tied into.

Wouldn't you think that the winner of the big 10 is almost a shoe in for the MNC game? Say Wisconsin and Nebraska make the title game with good records, would you think the runner up would take the rose bowl berth? Lots of variables there obviously.

Not necessarily, most people dont have the big 10 as one of the top-tier conferences in the nation. Many dont even have it in the top 3 so that would ecplain that. Even if the Big 10 champ went undefeated, OU and any SEC team would have to at least lose a game.

Actually most people do have the big10 in the top teir conferences in the nation, and they have forever. How else would you explain Eddie George's heiseman without it?

We joined the conference, that gets the most coverage outside of any school not named Notre Dame.