Mike Gundy fires carpenter for wearing OU shirt

zoogs

[ESPN]

According to the lawsuit, Gundy arrived at the house at 9:30 a.m. and spotted Loveland's shirt. "How dare you come into my house and offend my wife," Gundy allegedly said.

Gundy then allegedly used profanity as he told the contractor to get off his property.

Gundy called Loveland a "stupid idiot" for wearing the shirt on "OSU soil," and refused Loveland's apologies, the lawsuit says. The contractor offered to turn his shirt inside-out, but was refused, according to the suit.

Gundy, for his part, denies the allegations.

chuckleshuffle

Maybe the carpenter did just make this up?

[ESPN]

According to the lawsuit, Gundy arrived at the house at 9:30 a.m. and spotted Loveland's shirt. "How dare you come into my house and offend my wife," Gundy allegedly said.

Gundy then allegedly used profanity as he told the contractor to get off his property.

Gundy called Loveland a "stupid idiot" for wearing the shirt on "OSU soil," and refused Loveland's apologies, the lawsuit says. The contractor offered to turn his shirt inside-out, but was refused, according to the suit.

chuckleshuffle

Doubt it. Remember he is a man and over 40 but his actions aren't.

[ESPN]

chuckleshuffle

If that's true, it's pathetic. It's not like the guy was wearing a pro Khmer-Rouge shirt in Cambodia or something. Get over yourself Mike.

*If true. I wasn't there, so who knows what happened.

To be fair, the player he was sticking up for said it basically ended his life.

In other words, Bobby and Rajika Reid felt info in Carlson's column came indirectly from Gundy or his staff. ("I'd have a hard time agreeing with that," Gundy says.)

In other words, they felt Gundy's rant was fake.

"Honestly, the way I took it, I felt like it was all a front," Reid says. "That it was all a big show. It didn't feel genuine."

• Fire 1

To be fair, the player he was sticking up for said it basically ended his life.

In other words, Bobby and Rajika Reid felt info in Carlson's column came indirectly from Gundy or his staff. ("I'd have a hard time agreeing with that," Gundy says.)

In other words, they felt Gundy's rant was fake.

"Honestly, the way I took it, I felt like it was all a front," Reid says. "That it was all a big show. It didn't feel genuine."

Good find Zoogies. Wasn't aware of this. Thanks. :)