Submitted for your amusement

I found this gem awhile back. Only a kitty cat fan would brag on a message board about writing a letter at the level of a 12 year old.

I got into a verbal feud with a husker tard a few days ago. and told him I liked Wisconsin in the Big 10, due to the KSU ties.... he went off on how Snyder sucked, can not keep assistants, is a slave driver, and basically blows goats.... it fueled my anger and I sent off the following email to Coach Bieelema.....

Coach,

I am an rabid Kansas State fan, and enjoy following you in your post KSU career. I think you are an amazing coach, and wonder how great it would be for you to be at the helm of the Wildcats....but I doubt that ever happens.

My thoughts today center around your upcoming season. you get the scum of the earth, Nubraskuh on the schedule. I hope as you enter that game, you look back in your mind to all of us in Purple Pride land, who will be keeping a close eye on your game and run up the score on those arrogant, insignifigant, huskers. we have hated NU for many years, and now they run off to the big 10 because Texas bullies them.

please, for all of us here in Kansas, who cheer for the BEST team in the state, beat the **** out of NU, and punch that prick Pelini in the mouth.

it sure would be cool to see you wear a KSU hat as you beat those a holes !!

good luck,

Matt *******

KSU fan ! and Badger fan too.....

I was suprised to see the reply today....

Love the passion!

On Wisconsin and Go Cats!

Bret

That is funny, but something better is going over to orangebloods.com and read how dearly the Kittens are clinging to the Whorns nut sack. Wow. Absolutely clueless, dillusional fanbase. It amazing how they think Tejas wil save them all. Actually in a couple threads admit and accept having to be tejas' biatch.