Jared Crick - Sports Illustrated Cover

knapplc

I know none of you care, but I'm slightly drunk and want to say...

Why did they make them look so shiny? I mean, I get why they do it on the girls (because they're zooming in on their bumparts or their boobparts) but this is a bunch of big football players who aren't trying to look sexy. If they were trying to look sexy, I would be fine with them zooming in on their backsides (the DBs, not linemen) and making it look like they swam in massage oil, but they aren't. They're a bunch of guys who were normal-looking and then they decided to add effects to make them look sweaty and zitty. Crick looked fine and tough enough the way he was but then they altered it to make it look like he needs to use some of that acne stuff that Jessica Simpson is always advertising. The kind that is specially formulated to fit each person's unique biological structure. I wonder if they map each person's entire genome to give them the right ingredients. That only costs $200 now.

I care.