Jared Crick - Sports Illustrated Cover

knapplc

OMG what is the fascination with what we're wearing?!?!? If it's not stripes it's gloves, if it's not gloves it's pants, if it's not pants it's patches, if it's not patches it's shoes.

This is football, not a NY fashion show. Let them wear whatever they want. As long as they leave the field smeared with mud (or rubber pellets), blood and the tears of our opponents, I'm happy.

• Fire 3

OMG what is the fascination with what we're wearing?!?!? If it's not stripes it's gloves, if it's not gloves it's pants, if it's not pants it's patches, if it's not patches it's shoes.

This is football, not a NY fashion show. Let them wear whatever they want. As long as they leave the field smeared with mud (or rubber pellets), blood and the tears of our opponents, I'm happy.

As long as the basic uniform and helmet stays the same, I could care less. I'm just saying those nifty kicks he's wearing will make the people who complain about our "boring" attire happy.

It was a pre-emptive strike!! :lol: