Taylor Martinez - Teen Heartthrob???

knapplc

my wife would definately dispute the sentiment - she's gone as far as saying he's an ugly guy. If we're going with a "She's Out of My League" ranking - the wife says T-Mart is a 6, but to the girls on campus you add 4 points because he's the starting Husker QB.

...I figured most co-eds would deduct a couple points for having that mangled, gangrene and festering nub of an arm.

my wife would definately dispute the sentiment - she's gone as far as saying he's an ugly guy. If we're going with a "She's Out of My League" ranking - the wife says T-Mart is a 6, but to the girls on campus you add 4 points because he's the starting Husker QB.

...I figured most co-eds would deduct a couple points for having that mangled, gangrene and festering nub of an arm.

My sister (26) said the same thing. She doesn't think he is all too good looking.

My sister (26) said the same thing. She doesn't think he is all too good looking.

The wife to be cant get over those ears, "my god those ears!!!" is a direct quote.

I would insert some other jokes...... but to others that would be "bashing."

The wife to be cant get over those ears, "my god those ears!!!" is a direct quote.

I would insert some other jokes...... but to others that would be "bashing."

:LOLtartar I was gonna say my sister also said he had "dumbo" ears, but I thought that was a little harsh for my post, but since u brought up his ears, I'll blame it on you :corndance