OWH or LJS?

I don't hold loyalty to either paper. I like individual writers, including Sipple, McKewon, Christopherson and Nyatawa, but the reality is that I'll usually read about anything from about anyone.

The LJS is hamstrung by some really bone-headed corporate decisions on their community stuff (Life In The Red) which makes it nearly unusable for me. I tried out the OWH forums and they're pretty much nothing, too. As far as tertiary amenities I'd call it a wash, although you have to tip your cap to the recruiting stuff the Weird Harold his doing.

The OWH was an afterthought before they added Sam, though. Brilliant move on their part, and very much needed.

• Fire 1

LJS until last season blew OWH out of the water as far as info and amount of content. Thats when BC was new and hungry. I don't know if they got lazy or if budget cuts from their parent companies financial doom have changed the amount of reporting. They went from 3 or 4 stories a day to one or two.

Last year the OWH pretty much only put out garbage but they put it out in full force with several stories a day. I would have rather read good stuff less often than lots of piles of poop but they were trying. Now OWH has added Sam. The info is much better and actually has some thoughts that are objective rather than all hate all the time. That being said...if you read their stuff one guy is usually giving exactly the same info someone else gave about practice. As soon as they thin that down...it will be much much better.