Bo Pelini on the Jim Rome show TODAY.

Pretty good interview I always like when Jim Rome interviews Bo Pelini or Jason Peter. He does a great job with both of them. You could tell Bo Held back when asked about suh being a dirty player saying it was rediculous you could almost tell he want to put some people in their place.

Say what you will about Bo in his weekly pressers, but the guy does very well in national interviews.

Yeah he's a charmer...

What was wrong with the interview? I thought it was pretty darn good. Sure he's not real smooth, but he gave good info and sounded pleasant, what more do you want?

I was just poking fun

although it does look like he wants to bite the head off of a greg sharpe on the bo pelini show

Say what you will about Bo in his weekly pressers, but the guy does very well in national interviews.

Yeah he's a charmer...

What was wrong with the interview? I thought it was pretty darn good. Sure he's not real smooth, but he gave good info and sounded pleasant, what more do you want?

Ya know. I just, ya know. I thought, ya know. It's just, ya know. Ya hafta, I mean I-I-I-I I thought he did really well aside from that part lol.

Yeah he's a charmer...

Ya know. I just, ya know. I thought, ya know. It's just, ya know. Ya hafta, I mean I-I-I-I I thought he did really well aside from that part lol.

He's still light years ahead of Solich. You remember those weekly shows? A brutal hour filled with umm's and uhh's.