I want to see how the BTN handles this possiblity?

They will probably just switch the game over in the local area, no different than ESPN/ABC. For example if your in Nebraska you will get to see the start of the game.... unless its the Holiday Bowl 2009, but atleast the game before it was really good. Sometimes the kickoff time will be delayed by a few minutes because of the previous game going on.

Im sure they know exactly how to handle it.

I am not sure about BTN but it happens all the time on my local ABC channel. A horrible noon game that is a blowout runs long and they don't switch over until the end. Grant it, you don't miss much or any of the 3:30 game but it is still aggravating.

I'll never forget missing the first 5 minutes of the beat down we gave Arizona. That game between Idaho st. and some other who gives a crap school almost had me throwing stuff at my tv.. It just wouldn't end.

I am not sure about BTN but it happens all the time on my local ABC channel. A horrible noon game that is a blowout runs long and they don't switch over until the end. Grant it, you don't miss much or any of the 3:30 game but it is still aggravating.

I'll never forget missing the first 5 minutes of the beat down we gave Arizona. That game between Idaho and some other who gives a crap school almost had me throwing stuff at my tv.. It just wouldn't end.

I remember that. It was an epic end to a bowl game though, I have to admit.

I was watching the NU game on ESPN3 though, so I didn't miss the O'Hanlon pick or our first TD.

1400 lincoln had the BTN President on this morning. This direct topic was discussed if you want to hear his answer. Question is addressed around the 6:00 - 7:30 minute mark.

http://www.klin.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=5450050

In short, if a game goes long (Iowa game this weekend) the network will turn the game on within the region of the home team state for the next game. (nu game would turn on in Nebraska, the rest of the nation is a question mark on what we would see)

I would assume they might put the game on a overflow channel.