SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

OSU doesn't have any backers committed right now. Are they just taking one or am I missing something?

Jaylon Smith is the #1 target

Alex Anzalone is the #2 target

I believe Love is the 3rd option.

I personally would take 3 LBs but maybe the Corch has something else in mind.

OSU doesn't have any backers committed right now. Are they just taking one or am I missing something?

Jaylon Smith is the #1 target

Alex Anzalone is the #2 target

I believe Love is the 3rd option.

I personally would take 3 LBs but maybe the Corch has something else in mind.

Don't forget about Tim Kimbrough, he might get an offer soon.

This is how I would rank our current LB targets and I think we will sign 3 in this class. I’m sure Courtney Love has been told by the coaching staff that he is not their first choice.

Jaylon Smith

Tim Kimbrough

Devaris Brunson

Alex Anzalone

Courtney Love

Kimbrough & Brunson don't have offers at this time.

I know, I know...Kimbrough is "about to get his and will commit shortly after" and Brunson just needs to get his transcripts in order; but as things stand right now neither has an offer.

Anyone know approximate class size for OSU this year?

Most of the current estimates seem to count on attrition bringing it up to 20 (give or take).

I’m well aware that Kimbrough and Brunson don’t have offers at this time but it’s only April so there is plenty of time for those two to receive one. I still believe that both of them are better prospects than Anzalone and Love.

Love may not be Nebraska's 1st choice either. We will take 3-4 this year. One of those could easily be a JUCO as we have a gap after the seniors graduate this year. We already have 1 great commit in Banderas... so we will take 2-3 more out of High School. We have a number of guys who could end up being those 2-3 guys. There's currently 12 guys besides Banderas who have offers and 9 of those are just as good if not better than Courtney Love. Does anyone know for sure if Courtney is one of our main 3-4 guys we want or if he's second on our list?

Committed Linebackers:

Josh Banderas 5.8 :star :star :star :star Lincoln, NE

Uncommitted Linebacker Prospects with Offers:

Chans Cox 6.0 :star :star :star :star Lakeside, AZ

Michael Hutchings 6.0 :star :star :star :star Concord, CA

Tim Kimbrough 5.9 :star :star :star :star Indianapolis, IN

Melvin Jones 5.8 :star :star :star :star Lake Charles, LA

Marcus Newby 5.8 :star :star :star :star North Potomac, MD

Darian Claiborne 5.7 :star :star :star Port Allen, LA

Cameron Judge 5.7 :star :star :star Westlake Village, CA

Walker Jones 5.7 :star :star :star Cordova, TN

Skai Moore 5.7 :star :star :star Fort Lauderdale, FL

Courtney Love 5.7 :star :star :star Youngstown, OH

Eric Beisel 5.6 :star :star :star Fenton, MO

George Williams 5.6 :star :star :star Hialeah, FL

I’m well aware that Kimbrough and Brunson don’t have offers at this time but it’s only April so there is plenty of time for those two to receive one. I still believe that both of them are better prospects than Anzalone and Love.

Love may not be Nebraska's 1st choice either. We will take 3-4 this year. One of those could easily be a JUCO as we have a gap after the seniors graduate this year. We already have 1 great commit in Banderas... so we will take 2-3 more out of High School. We have a number of guys who could end up being those 2-3 guys. There's currently 12 guys besides Banderas who have offers and 9 of those are just as good if not better than Courtney Love. Does anyone know for sure if Courtney is one of our main 3-4 guys we want or if he's second on our list?

Committed Linebackers:

Cox is being recruited to play offense and they only guys on that list I think we have a chance with are cox, beisel and love. Maybe Newby due to the connection with JP and I thought at the beginning of the cycle, Hutchings was fairly interesed in NU. Haven't heard much about that recently. I think where these guys are from may also plays a factor in who we accept commitments from. Being NU is trying to make its presence felt in ohio, if love wants to be N, the staff takes him.

I'm well aware that Kimbrough and Brunson don't have offers at this time but it's only April so there is plenty of time for those two to receive one. I still believe that both of them are better prospects than Anzalone and Love.

Committed Linebackers:

Cox is being recruited to play offense and they only guys on that list I think we have a chance with are cox, beisel and love. Maybe Newby due to the connection with JP and I thought at the beginning of the cycle, Hutchings was fairly interesed in NU. Haven't heard much about that recently. I think where these guys are from may also plays a factor in who we accept commitments from. Being NU is trying to make its presence felt in ohio, if love wants to be N, the staff takes him.

Claiborne and Jones have some big intrest in NU as well. But even if we got one of them I think it would be DEBO 2.0.