SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

I believe qb bailey is our other silent commit unless it is morrow, but I think its bailey. Anyway, the best thing about love is that he will be able to enroll early and get started in the spring next year like mo seisay did in this last class. that is very important as far as learning the defense goes, Great get!

I believe qb bailey is our other silent commit unless it is morrow, but I think its bailey. Anyway, the best thing about love is that he will be able to enroll early and get started in the spring next year like mo seisay did in this last class. that is very important as far as learning the defense goes, Great get!

Being here in the spring is a nice Bonus, Welcome aboard Mr Love, we are going to have some great talent at LB in the coming years.

Yep JP has been a great recruiter for us, and from the sounds of it Morrow is doing pretty well too. I read an article somewhere that kids really relate to him, he loves Nebraska and if he would have known how awesome NU was he would have told Mike to come here the first time around. Cant remember but he helped on a couple recruits last year as well...Alexander was one i believe.

Yep JP has been a great recruiter for us, and from the sounds of it Morrow is doing pretty well too. I read an article somewhere that kids really relate to him, he loves Nebraska and if he would have known how awesome NU was he would have told Mike to come here the first time around. Cant remember but he helped on a couple recruits last year as well...Alexander was one i believe.

Will Marrow ever be added as a full time coach? Also, can GAs talk to recruits?

Don't know. He has 2 years of GA duty left though. A lot can happen with coaching changes, etc. so the possibility is there.

GA's can call recruits and meet with them on campus. They can't travel off campus and recruit though. The reason Marrow has been on the road recruiting is because Barney is recovering from an injury of some sort. The NCAA allowed a waiver for Marrow to go off campus to recruit in place of Barney until he's fully recovered.

Don't know. He has 2 years of GA duty left though. A lot can happen with coaching changes, etc. so the possibility is there.

GA's can call recruits and meet with them on campus. They can't travel off campus and recruit though. The reason Marrow has been on the road recruiting is because Barney is recovering from an injury of some sort. The NCAA allowed a waiver for Marrow to go off campus to recruit in place of Barney until he's fully recovered.

I did not know that about Cotton. Thanks for the info.

I did not know that about Cotton. Thanks for the info.

Yep Nexus hit it. Thats what i had read as well. Cotton should be "injured" more offten. Hey maybe hes in Bos doghouse too.

I believe Morrow helped on McWilson too. I'll try and find the article.

Edit i'll post it in the main recruiting area.

Huge pick up, make no mistake tOSU wanted him and will keep pushing him. But with McWilson committed firmly, and the CM connection this one is all but done IMO. Kudos to the staff for a hell of an effort so far this year, keep up the good work.