SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

Im not sure where your seeing this, i have a membership and im not seeing anything on the main boards or the NE board. Could you provide a link i dont see this anywhere

edit: ok i found it on the Oklahoma Site from Aug 15th ....the title of interview is.. Love still solid with Huskers. We are good here. Although they do get him to say he might visit OU he talks ALOT about NU in the interview (from a OU reporter) He said he is going to offiical us for the Wisconsin game, and he repeats about 4 or 5 times that he is committed to NU and the guy seems to be pushing him to say that he likes OU. I dont think we have much to worry about. He says he talks to the OU coach "every now and then"

we dont have anything to worry about here. at least for now. I think we will always be good with him. having him and marcus it is going to be REALLY hard for him to go anywhere else. if he picked us over ohio st I dont think we need to worry about oklahoma.

It was on his page on 247 that I previously linked to. The article was titled "Love still solid with 'Huskers" but the teaser was "LB Courney Love says he's still committed to Nebraska but he's still communicating with the Sooners"

I was just curious about the nature of his conversations with OU.

Thanks for the update.

• 3 weeks later...

We need him more than you guys do. Did you see our Linebackers against terrible Berkeley?

I think he's a backup plan if we can't get Mike Mitchell(who should be Buckeye bound) but seriously, our Lbs suck....

Did you see Nebraska's backers last Saturday?

I think UCLA is slightly better than Berkeley.

Both are horrendous but UCLA is slightly less crappy.