SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

Well all of his friends left the team and now he is here without them. His coach that recruited him left the team and took one of his buddies with him. Would not be of any surprise to me if he transfers at semesters end. Now we know who on our staff had the real Ohio connections

Its not even one oclock yet and this is the worst post of the day. Marrow was a good recruitier but he was not Tim Beck (oh wait, another Mooney guy) or JP. Both of them are better recruiters that Marrow.

• Fire 1

i disagree, Marrow had a way to connect with kids. I dont hink Beck or JP are bad, just not as good as Marrow. Some thing with Tosh here in washington, he just has a gift with connecting with these kids. Marrow had that gift, which is why i wish we would have found room for him on the staff.

i disagree, Marrow had a way to connect with kids. I dont hink Beck or JP are bad, just not as good as Marrow. Some thing with Tosh here in washington, he just has a gift with connecting with these kids. Marrow had that gift, which is why i wish we would have found room for him on the staff.

Come on, he is a SALESMAN, like most good recruiters, but that's what these guys do they sell