SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

While it's never a guarentee to hold on to a commit until LOI day, I will say this. Marrow is not leaving on bad terms. He won't try to flip these guys to Kentucky. He will probably even encourage them to stay committed. He wouldn't have been their position coach anyway so I think ee still get them.

While it's never a guarentee to hold on to a commit until LOI day, I will say this. Marrow is not leaving on bad terms. He won't try to flip these guys to Kentucky. He will probably even encourage them to stay committed. He wouldn't have been their position coach anyway so I think ee still get them.

His quote to the newspaper in Kentucky when asked if any of the committed recruited would follow him to UK and he said "only time will tell, brother." So it appears although your premise appears correct, he probably will try everything he can to get them to flip

His quote to the newspaper in Kentucky when asked if any of the committed recruited would follow him to UK and he said "only time will tell, brother." So it appears although your premise appears correct, he probably will try everything he can to get them to flip

I agree that that's a very ambiguous statement but I'm not sure that he means he'll actively pursue any of them while they'recommitted to Nebraska. I could be wrong.

Search Love and McWilson's thread for "Marrow" on a post dated before yesterday..... There are none.

They are defenders who are sold on playing defense for Bo at Nebraska. Marrow recruited them, but clearly, they were buying into the program, and not just the recruiting coach, as he's not even a defensive coach.

Yes he is planning on being here in Jan.

Not worried, 247 interviewed him the day Marrow left and he sounded pretty solid. Pitt and OU have never stopped recruiting him. He said he cant wait to get here and work on seeing the field. I guess the recent comments were from his dad saying he MIGHT be looking around.