SIGNED LB Courtney Love

Nexus

How's coach doing by the way?

Just got out of the Berkeley game and just heard about it

I was with him last night, he did a shot of battery acid and apparently he was still slightly hung over this morning. pu&&y can't hold his cancer causing substances.

How's coach doing by the way?

Just got out of the Berkeley game and just heard about it

I was with him last night, he did a shot of battery acid and apparently he was still slightly hung over this morning. pu&&y can't hold his cancer causing substances.

I thought he was doing his best Dantonio/Schembechler impersonation

We need him more than you guys do. Did you see our Linebackers against terrible Berkeley?

I think he's a backup plan if we can't get Mike Mitchell(who should be Buckeye bound) but seriously, our Lbs suck....

Did you see Nebraska's backers last Saturday?

I think UCLA is slightly better than Berkeley.

Both are horrendous but UCLA is slightly less crappy.

Mitchell will be a stud.

UCLA is a decent team and were completely up for that game, at home as well. However, I think NU made them look better than what they'll show as the season wears on, imo. Thanks for not completely throwing everything away for the B1G against the Pac-12.

• 2 weeks later...

“I’m solid with Nebraska,” Love stated.

Great to hear. I want to see us build the Blackshirts corp back-up. For some reason, after watching the second half of the game last night, I fell in love with the thought of having a dominating Blackshirt group again. These two are very important parts of that in my opinion.

Have we ever lost the thought of wanting a dominating Blackshirt D?