***Official Tennessee at Chattanooga Game Discussion Thread***

nice hands kinnie

That was no drop. That was an off target throw unless I am missaw.

Just like the previous play was not on Taylor so much as it was on Rex running into his QB. :(

Taylor's throw to Kyler Reed looked good. Better than his others at least, he seemed to have good balance and his feet set. Also wasn't a loft.

Is it just me, or are we running into an insane number of 3rd-and-longs? This was a problem last year too. Struggling to get into good 2nd-and-3rd down situations.

nice hands kinnie

That was no drop. That was an off target throw unless I am missaw.

Just like the previous play was not on Taylor so much as it was on Rex running into his QB. :(

Taylor's throw to Kyler Reed looked good. Better than his others at least, he seemed to have good balance and his feet set. Also wasn't a loft.

Is it just me, or are we running into an insane number of 3rd-and-longs? This was a problem last year too. Struggling to get into good 2nd-and-3rd down situations.

Kinnie's drop was a drop. It hit him in the hands. You catch the ball when it hits your hands, that's your job as a receiver.