Root for Boise St. and Kellen Moore

husker_99

It's their first bowl game of the year... are they legit? yes and no, they are a good team, could they hold up to a schedule that had more then 2 games a year or consecutive games against good teams... no.

And Georgia sucks, they are a bad team in the SEC.

UGA is consistently overrated most years, but it was a very good win for them. I do agree that they couldn't do it consistently over a season. They are legit in the sense that they are a good team this year.

It's their first bowl game of the year... are they legit? yes and no, they are a good team, could they hold up to a schedule that had more then 2 games a year or consecutive games against good teams... no.

UGA is consistently overrated most years, but it was a very good win for them. I do agree that they couldn't do it consistently over a season. They are legit in the sense that they are a good team this year.

Any other conference and UGA would be a good team. In the Big 12, they'd be behind Oklahoma and maybe A&M. SEC is just a tough a** conference.

Any other conference and UGA would be a good team. In the Big 12, they'd be behind Oklahoma and maybe A&M. SEC is just a tough a** conference.

At the top end its tough, but after the first couple of teams things get pretty even nationally. Living in GA I get sick of it sometimes, next week should be interesting to listen to the attitude of Dawg fans

Boise up 28-7 late in the 3rd. Boise St legit??

No. Until they start playing harder teams consistently instead of playing our guaranteed non-conference wins, then they will be legit.

Well we will find out this year since the MWC is a step up from the WAC.

Eh, not really. This may have been true before 2 of the 3 top MWC schools left. With TCU leaving next year, it's basically the WAC 2.0.