(Poll) The Spread is Out

Week Two  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is absolutely no chance they have an SDSU one week after admitting they played poorly. If anything, last week was this year's SDSU. I'll take Nebraska.

If NU looks unimpressive this week, it's not because it was an "SDSU game", it's because they have major flaws and are not going to be contenders. I'll remain positive for now and say it won't happen, NU by at least 35.

There is absolutely no chance they have an SDSU one week after admitting they played poorly. If anything, last week was this year's SDSU. I'll take Nebraska.

If NU looks unimpressive this week, it's not because it was an "SDSU game", it's because they have major flaws and are not going to be contenders. I'll remain positive for now and say it won't happen, NU by at least 35.

i'm not disagreeing with you, but last year's sdsu game was because we had major flaws are were not contenders. but i don't see it either. hopefully we are past the problems of consistency and ready to perfect schemes and execution.

I think Nebraska will win but more like by 14 or 17 points... 28 is a lot.

14 points is too little. This week Beck won't call plays in order to perfect them. He'll mix up the play calling and get this offense rolling. I say Nebraska surprises a lot of people this week, and shows those that are scared of this game that Fresno is not a good team. Nebraska wins 59-3. :koolaid2:

Spread seems fine, but I usually don't bet on games til conference plays when the spreads are a little more down to earth. That being said I think Beck opening up the playbook a little more and a dominant performance by the d, we should cover this no problem.

I'll give the points and take NU. After such a flat start to the year, the team and the coaches will want to gain a little confidence. I think that the flat start was the best possible outcome for such a meaningless game. As long as there are no serious injuries, I'd like to treat these first 4 games (sorry UW, you too) as warm-ups for the gauntlet that awaits us in the B1G.

I think Nebraska will win but more like by 14 or 17 points... 28 is a lot.

14 points is too little. This week Beck won't call plays in order to perfect them. He'll mix up the play calling and get this offense rolling. I say Nebraska surprises a lot of people this week, and shows those that are scared of this game that Fresno is not a good team. Nebraska wins 59-3. :koolaid2:

Completely agree with this. For as negative as I have been after last week (and believe me, I've been very negative), I still think this team could be pretty good. If there is anything to this new system of Beck's, I think they'll score a lot this Saturday. With all the talk of players and coaches being disappointed this week, they're gonna want to prove what they can do. I don't think we'll see much of the playbook yet - maybe a little more play action and one or two small wrinkles - but they'll unveil enough to make a statement.

I say if they win by only 14 or 17 there is major reason for concern.