***Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread***

zoogs

Why's that Asian guy so suspicious? Oh, because we still suck.

you mean the guy in the shark hat? i think that makes him stick out way more than his ethnicity.

Oh god, are you going to call me out for being a racist or something, bro? :lol:

umad? and no, i just thought the shark hat was hilarious, they kept going back to him.

Sad that a big run like that doesn't even excite me considering how awful we played tonight.

Just have some crazy sex with your girlfriend tonight to.......oh my bad

game ball goes to PaulCrewe.. post of the thread

Second! And since it was at my expense, no other votes needed.

Thank you gentlemen. I chalk that victory quote up to the 750 of cheap ass Barton's rum I found on top of the frige after helftime when I ran out of Coors

you mean the guy in the shark hat? i think that makes him stick out way more than his ethnicity.

Oh god, are you going to call me out for being a racist or something, bro? :lol:

umad? and no, i just thought the shark hat was hilarious, they kept going back to him.

chill tyrone, referense to an earlier thread

Sad that a big run like that doesn't even excite me considering how awful we played tonight.

Just have some crazy sex with your girlfriend tonight to.......oh my bad

game ball goes to PaulCrewe.. post of the thread

Second! And since it was at my expense, no other votes needed.

Thank you gentlemen. I chalk that victory quote up to the 750 of cheap ass Barton's rum I found on top of the frige after helftime when I ran out of Coors

Ah...the timely fallback when the beer runs dry and the old stocks are barren. As I am somewhat crocked I will stop before I dive further into quasi old timey speak....just try not to burn anything down or pillage the neighbors later...I know I would

chill tyrone, referense to an earlier thread

yeah, i think we all got it. i think the only person who didn't get it was you getting that we all got it.

I have no idea why everyone thought this would be easy. We did what we needed to do in the end. No sky falling here. EVERY week is going to be like this

Agree..Although I think I missed the last three? scores due to Dish losing signal..(Sounds like they were special team's scores?).

Personally, I like these first two games being close..Hopefully, we'll learn more from them (than a blowout) and I have a feeling these coaches are more capable of adapting than the previous staff.

The DL might be more humbled and won't take anyone for granted from now on..The rest of the B1G appears to be in the same inflatable raft.