We will lose......

bsbch

We are going to lose this game if we come in with too much of a chip on our shoulders. Remember the Texas game last year? We hyped it up so much because it was a revenge game and we ended up losing it. Lets hope our players learned from that experience and don't think so much about revenge from the Holiday Bowl and just play the game to win.

We are going to lose this game if we come in with too much of a chip on our shoulders. Remember the Texas game last year? We hyped it up so much because it was a revenge game and we ended up losing it. Lets hope our players learned from that experience and don't think so much about revenge from the Holiday Bowl and just play the game to win.

I was thinking the same thing. As with Texas Tech the year before, too - the team came so close at Tech in Bo's first, I figured they'd get a win at home in year #2... but alas, no.

5-6 games this year. Our rush D looks like 2007 and our O is big play or nothing....VERY frustrated......

I will cover any amount you want to bet on this "prediction."

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

Guess I started a bit of a fire storm here. Sorrry for being out of line here 'bsbch.' See above I retracted my comment.

T_O_B

:bigredn:

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;

The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,

And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;

But there is no joy in Mudville

From Casey at the Bat by Ernest Lawrence Thayer ©

Lincoln (Husker Nation) is not Mudville.

T_O_B

G_B_R

5-6 games this year. Our rush D looks like 2007 and our O is big play or nothing....VERY frustrated......

yeah? Which ones?

If things don't improve a lot soon....wisc, mich, msu, Penn st., iowa..... Hell, maybe Washington....

That obviously is the worse case scenario, but not out of the question....

Wisc I can see. Michigan State is a maybe.

Michigan? The team that almost lost to Notre Dame?

Penn State? The team that got decimated by Alabama?

Iowa? The team that just lost to Iowa State?

Not sure I shouldn't be insulted, other than Alabama, Toledo is tougher than the other teams and Ohio State beat them.

Either way this is week 2. Obviously you fixed something during halftime to begin containing them so I don't get what all the doom and gloom is about.

Wisc and Mich St are the only teams that have shown they will give NU a game. We will show up for every game and if things get fixed we can beat them all.

yeah? Which ones?

If things don't improve a lot soon....wisc, mich, msu, Penn st., iowa..... Hell, maybe Washington....

That obviously is the worse case scenario, but not out of the question....

Wisc I can see. Michigan State is a maybe.

Michigan? The team that almost lost to Notre Dame?

Penn State? The team that got decimated by Alabama?

Iowa? The team that just lost to Iowa State?

Not sure I shouldn't be insulted, other than Alabama, Toledo is tougher than the other teams and Ohio State beat them.

Either way this is week 2. Obviously you fixed something during halftime to begin containing them so I don't get what all the doom and gloom is about.

Wisc and Mich St are the only teams that have shown they will give NU a game. We will show up for every game and if things get fixed we can beat them all.

Michigan looks better than Michigan State. And with our struggles to play defense against mobile QBs...

Still think this team has the chance to run the tables. Wisconsin and Michigan State will give us games, but we've proven that we can come out on top in close games whereas Wisconsin hasn't had the opportunity to be under pressure to win the game like we have. The game has never been in doubt with them. And Michigan State proved today that they can not handle the big game situation very well. The experience we have gotten from Fresno State and Washington and our ability to come out on top against these teams when the game was on the line will benefit us down the stretch.

We'll lose at most 2-3 games, but have a very good chance to go 11-1 or even undefeated. I may be sipping the kool-aid but it's my honest opinion (note: opinion, not stating it as fact, but using good points to back my opinion up)

Still think this team has the chance to run the tables. Wisconsin and Michigan State will give us games, but we've proven that we can come out on top in close games whereas Wisconsin hasn't had the opportunity to be under pressure to win the game like we have. The game has never been in doubt with them. And Michigan State proved today that they can not handle the big game situation very well. The experience we have gotten from Fresno State and Washington and our ability to come out on top against these teams when the game was on the line will benefit us down the stretch.

We'll lose at most 2-3 games, but have a very good chance to go 11-1 or even undefeated. I may be sipping the kool-aid but it's my honest opinion (note: opinion, not stating it as fact, but using good points to back my opinion up)

I think Wisc beats us by at least 14

• 3 weeks later...