Sorry About That Huskers....

Once again, brilliant post Cy.... I miss reading your predictions. Please join us again and give us your weekly take on the big 12, but then at least include the Nebraska game. After 3 qtrs last night, I thought that your Cyclones beating the Hawks was going to be my only hilight of the weekend. Stop by more often. The new members of the board will eventually understand your "wit" and know not to take much of anything you say seriously..ha

That game was awesome. Thank you ISU, for stopping Iowa fans' talk so early in the season! Of course, after a day or two they'll be back to "well 11-1 and a win in the conference champ game will still put us in the BCS champ", but a couple days of silence is nice.

already saw that on facebook, yesterday. apparently they got to the orange bowl with an 11-1 record a few years back. so there's no stopping them.

I know I was "supposed" to root for Iowa in that game, now that they're conference mates. But after all the retardation their fans have spewed on this forum, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Nice wins Clones. That coach of yours almost acted as if he was somewhat excited for the victory.

he's too stoic for my tastes. i couldn't help but root against iowa and osu.