Sorry About That Huskers....

I know I was "supposed" to root for Iowa in that game, now that they're conference mates. But after all the retardation their fans have spewed on this forum, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Nice wins Clones. That coach of yours almost acted as if he was somewhat excited for the victory.

Personally, I don't fully buy into the hype of supporting members of your conference, unless it's for good reason (i.e. a Big 10 member playing in the BCS title game and winning, because it means more money for all the universities in that conference).

I won't root for Iowa once this year. Similarly, I never rooted for Texas, Missouri, etc. to do well. I always wanted them to lose no matter who they were playing.

This guy rooted for USC in '05.

I know I was "supposed" to root for Iowa in that game, now that they're conference mates. But after all the retardation their fans have spewed on this forum, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Nice wins Clones. That coach of yours almost acted as if he was somewhat excited for the victory.

Personally, I don't fully buy into the hype of supporting members of your conference, unless it's for good reason (i.e. a Big 10 member playing in the BCS title game and winning, because it means more money for all the universities in that conference).

I won't root for Iowa once this year. Similarly, I never rooted for Texas, Missouri, etc. to do well. I always wanted them to lose no matter who they were playing.

This guy rooted for USC in '05.

I went into the Mizzou vs. Arizona State game feeling the same way thinking there was no way I could cheer for Mizzou. However, I must say by the fourth quarter I found myself quietly routing for Mizzou. It was a game they should have won during regulation, and I was really impressed with their young QB especially when you consider how banged up they are this early in the season.

Nice of you to come on here and talk chit about our team after your team beats a "decent" team. I know its exciting for you and everyone on here seems to like you, but if this was a Washington fan saying what he said about our Huskers everyone would be calling him what he is...a TROLL. Youve always been the biggest troll on here but for some reason everyone loves you, it must be something stemming from before i started reading here, but your posts around here once or twice a year are epic trolling. No one cares about Iowa State, sorry.

oh nevermind you put a disclaimer, that makes it all ok.

Nice of you to come on here and talk chit about our team after your team beats a "decent" team. I know its exciting for you and everyone on here seems to like you, but if this was a Washington fan saying what he said about our Huskers everyone would be calling him what he is...a TROLL. Youve always been the biggest troll on here but for some reason everyone loves you, it must be something stemming from before i started reading here, but your posts around here once or twice a year are epic trolling. No one cares about Iowa State, sorry.

oh nevermind you put a disclaimer, that makes it all ok.

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth. You have no idea who/what Cy is, and you call him a troll? Wow. :clap

call em as i see em, this isnt the first time hes been accused. This doesnt belong in the Husker football section.

The fact that others have also been wrong about Cy doesn't make him a troll. It means people need to check the batteries in their sarcasm detectors. Cy is like Monty Python. Not everyone digs British humor, but that doesn't mean Monty Python sucked. They, like Cy, are an acquired taste.

• Fire 1