does anyone still think.

After watching Shoelace throw up one wing and a prayer after another against Notre Dame, I don't see how he is any better than Martinez. If Notre Dumb's DB's would have looked back, they'd have picked of nearly every pass he threw. Actually, I think both of them are pretty similar. Neither one of them is a drop back passer. Both are fast and have the best ability to beat a good defense with their speed and running ability. Even though it's too early to tell, I'd just as soon have Martinez as Shoelace.

• Fire 1

I feel like they've been keeping Marines in 3rd gear till this week personally. I think for Washington, you are gonna see the Cornhuskers as a whole on another level of intensity.

Marines?

Gotta be autocorrect on the phone.

Auto correct....OR, or...maybe Beck has something salty up his sleeve. But yeah, probably autocorrect, you're right.

Martinez may be the fastest in CFB in 10yrds....QB for sure...and they both play 500 to their recievers to see who comes down with it, so it will come down to who has better recievers as far as passing yards go. Robinson may have a slightly better top speed, but martinez gets to top speed faster, but it looks like Michigan will probably throw more and we will run more, so the stats will probably show that. Maybe we can get them to race pre game.

I've seen shoelace in a few games last year and a little on the Domer game and your take looks on the money to me. Shoelace wins at 100 yds and probably the 40 yd race. Tmart wins the 10 to 20 yd race. It seems Tmart is not quite as insanely quick as last year but still very, "very" fast. They're both extremely lethal to say the least with their feet.

As far as who has better wrs it's Michigan by a country mile for last year and so far this year. Bell, Turner, etc getting more time could change that though.

I would "love" to see them race pre-game with them wearing their football gear (making it real) on the field (no sprinter blocks, asphalt, etc).

GBR!!

Martinez may be the fastest in CFB in 10yrds....QB for sure...and they both play 500 to their recievers to see who comes down with it, so it will come down to who has better recievers as far as passing yards go. Robinson may have a slightly better top speed, but martinez gets to top speed faster, but it looks like Michigan will probably throw more and we will run more, so the stats will probably show that. Maybe we can get them to race pre game.

I've seen shoelace in a few games last year and a little on the Domer game and your take looks on the money to me. Shoelace wins at 100 yds and probably the 40 yd race. Tmart wins the 10 to 20 yd race. It seems Tmart is not quite as insanely quick as last year but still very, "very" fast. They're both extremely lethal to say the least with their feet.

As far as who has better wrs it's Michigan by a country mile for last year and so far this year. Bell, Turner, etc getting more time could change that though.

I would "love" to see them race pre-game with them wearing their football gear (making it real) on the field (no sprinter blocks, asphalt, etc).

GBR!!

this is probably due to the fact he put on alot of weight in the off season

They both can't pass.

this is coming from the guy who probably thought jake locker could pass last year, until he played the huskers :bonesflag:

Drafted #8 overall in the NFL. He can pass bro.

Yeah man!!!! Haven't you heard?!?!?!? The measuring stick the Titans use to determine a good passing QB is Vince Young!!!!!!!!!! Jake Locker can totally pass!!!!!!!!!!

that martinez is better than robinson? I remember that there were quite a few husker fans that were saying Martinez was faster and better last year, so i was wondering if those fans still had that belief.

can

no way tm is better than dennard...tm is just a fast north south runner...ever see tm tryin to run east and west?....not as fast as you would think..dennard is quick, elusive and fast...dennard atleast can make the easy pass...and you can see that he have improved as a passer each year...anybody ever seen dennard throwing the ball in his first year?..terrible!!..but if you go back to his second season you can see that his mechganics have gotten better and decision making was also better...not sayin he's peyton manning or anything...tm on the other hand, have not shown any improvement at all from year one to year two...if anything, he seems to be going backward...forget about the stats for a second....