First half kick catch interference

JTrain

Someone should just start a poll about whether or not the ball hit the Washington player's foot. Count me in the "yes" category...

Someone should post a gif of a couple angles. I didn't DVR it so I have no chance to re-watch it. Even if it did hit his foot, the officials did look pretty damn shaky so I hope they don't screw us over later in the conference play. I don't think they did anything on purpose yesterday, I just think they were that bad.

Watched the replay several times and IMHO the ball hit a Wash. player first. Good call. As for the announcers... the only good thing Millen ever did was play LB for the Raiders then he practically destroyed the Lions. As for the other guy... he needs to wear a hat when he goes out in the sun. ABC has gone from Keith "Whoa Nelly" Jackson to a bunch of NFL has beens who shouldn't even be allowed on a college campus much less commenting on a game.

T_O_B

G_B_R

Well that my misunderstanding then, people kept telling me it was an onside kick. But like i said, either way we had the ball, and no matter where we were, the offense would have moved the ball.

The ball has to touch the ground for it to be an onside kick for the other team to touch the ball. Therefore the ball never touched the ground it was kicked straight up. Therefore, he interfered.