AP Poll Out

PaulCrewe

I was actually very impressed with FSU yesterday. I thought OU was going to obliterate them.

I was impressed with their defense, especially that german DE that they have. FSU's offense was terrible. EJ Manuel is not a good QB at all and overall FSU is not a top 15 team IMO and I think it will further be proven when they go to Clemson and lose this weekend.

^^^This. Laundry Jones is not good

I don't know if I'd go that far. However, on his last touchdown pass (the one a lot of people are praising), it was a pretty bad throw. Sure, it was on target, but he waited far too long to release the ball. If the FSU corner had been paying more attention he could have intercepted it easily. OU's wide receiver - Stills - had to slow to a trot to wait for it.

Unfortunately, there aren't many defenses in the Big 12 right now that can compete with some of the weapons they have.

You can say what you want about either QB but I'll have to agree with krc, both those teams could play and I think by season's end FSU could be top 10 material again. Top 5 is questionable this early but based on their performances they were definitely both top 10 worthy.

The FSU/Okla game looked like a pro-game. We have a long way to go.

yep.

we are watching our guys 'figure it out and get better week to week' while other teams are playing sick tight football.

then you watch (actually i listened to it on the way home to denver from lincoln) a game like this and you realize only 3 or 4 of our guys on either side of the ball are playing top 5 football. which is fine, we're ranked top 10... soooo, yeah i'd say we're top 10-16, but we need to beat someone to prove it, whereas OU, FSU, W, are there....