Joe Ganz

HeyBurke

This might be a stupid question, but, is Joe Ganz on the sidelines as a coach? I know he was an intern in 2010, but he's not listed as one on Huskers.com. I saw a guy who looked a lot like him talking to Taylor during the game on Saturday, and I was wondering if that was Ganz.

It's actually Shawn Watson in a Joe Ganz disguise

• Fire 2

This might be a stupid question, but, is Joe Ganz on the sidelines as a coach? I know he was an intern in 2010, but he's not listed as one on Huskers.com. I saw a guy who looked a lot like him talking to Taylor during the game on Saturday, and I was wondering if that was Ganz.

It's actually me in a Joe Ganz disguise

Fixed that for ya. :thumbs

• Fire 1

He's definitely doing some coaching down there...I remember seeing him talking to Taylor quite a bit during the FSU and UW games.

I remember him being the one talking in the offensive huddle during a timeout in the Fresno State game...

Definitely on the sideline talking up the qb's during Washington too. Kinda forgot about his involvement, until they showed him during the game.